Back to Quantitative Methods

LG
Jan 4, 2018

GM
Nov 15, 2020

Excellent course! Well narrated, even entertaining, VERY well structured, with supporting material, and a great mix of theory and examples or discussions. Perhaps the best MOOC I've ever encountered.

276 - 300 of 601 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Fabio C

Sep 28, 2020

Incredibly thorough and well-structured, considering the limitations of online settings

By Yashfeen Z

Aug 24, 2020

Very good course! I'd be soon proceeding towards the 2nd course in this specialization.

By Abdelatif M

Feb 10, 2018

very informative, liked the drawings idea. it makes abstract concepts easier to digest

By Adina B

Feb 5, 2017

I've only just started the statistics course but am enjoying it tremendously.

By Nguyen T T

Feb 14, 2016

Very introductory course. I learnt a lot from it. Will continue other courses as well.

By RICHARD D

Jul 11, 2019

This is one if the Best Course. Short and on point topics and syllabus. Thank to you.

By Sandeep K

Jul 24, 2017

Its a nice course and provide me good understanding of Quantitative Research methods!

By Heidi R

Nov 5, 2020

I really liked the course, because information was packed nicely and understandable.

By DEBORA C M

Sep 30, 2020

amei demais!!! a professora é maravilhosa, explica muitíssimo bem! obrigada por tudo

By Vicente A A A

Sep 4, 2016

Great Teachers and information! I cannot believe I can learn so much from my house.

By Jon H

Jan 4, 2016

I am loving this class. The videos are succinct and packed with great information!

By Victoria N

Jun 10, 2020

Very well-organised course that has giving me lots of new and useful information.

By Anna K

May 1, 2020

A great course! Organized wisely, great materials and intelligent assignments : )

By shweta

Mar 31, 2020

nice course content and lectures are made fully understandable by the professor.

By WEN J

Apr 24, 2016

非常赞的研究方法课程。最大的优点是可以把所有的英文稿件下载下来,这样即使英文不是太好的同学可以看完视频再多看几遍稿件,就能很好地掌握,而且这个课程还有中文字幕。

By Maria C

Feb 28, 2019

Really well-structured, helpful and important as knowlegde. Highly recommended!

By A L G

Jun 11, 2020

It was an amazing experience, I have learnt a lot about quantitative research.

By Mohamed F

Feb 12, 2017

It requires commitments. But is a must for any researcher or a data scientist.

By Mirana F R

Jan 15, 2017

Well-structured course! The contents of the course are beyond my expectations.

By Ernest M M

Jan 10, 2018

Great course for anyone interested in thinking like a professional scientist.

By Julija K

Jul 8, 2019

Challenging and interesting course. Especially liked the peer review tool.

By Saud A K

Aug 3, 2018

Comprehensive and challenging. Designed in a fun way for serious learning!

By Asdoost

Jan 11, 2018

Among all the MOOCs around the internet this course is one of my favorite.

By Maya S

Aug 13, 2016

Excellent course! I particularly enjoyed the clarity an concrete examples.

By Axel K

May 17, 2016

Very comprehensive, well-designed, and well-explained. Highly recommended.