Back to Quantitative Methods

LG

Jan 05, 2018

AL

May 08, 2018

It is well-structured and informative. The pop up questions are interactive and the animation is fun. I have learned a lot from the video instruction, recommended readings, and assignments. Thanks.

426 - 450 of 478 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Cedrick P

Apr 10, 2016

I loved working with this course. I am definitely going to graduate school based upon my achievement and enjoyment levels. Having a practical look at my potential new field has made me much more decisive about my path. Thank you!

By Oldofredi A

Unfortunately the peer review process does not work quite well: I found many learners that stole my material and plagiarized that for their own assignments. I signaled these cases but nothing has been done as far as I can tell.

By Corina T

Sep 24, 2016

Great use of examples. I was not thrilled with peer-reviews as some people may give you bad scores with no explanation and/or they may be wrong in their understanding/interpretation of the course material/assignment.

By Prashant N

Jun 27, 2016

Very nice and interesting!

I learnt a lot. I wish I could make better use of discussion forums. Some questions and few concepts remained unanswered/ not clear, however it was a fantastic experience overall.

By FEG R

Nov 23, 2016

Nice Course, quite some views to digest but good for understanding how social research can/should be done/considered. Repetition required to grasp all these new terms if you are not a social science stu

By Philly D

Apr 19, 2017

This is a really good course, comprehensive and useful to anyone wanting to know about quant methods. It's pretty tough and you need to study, but if you finish it you'll definitely learn a lot.

By Maher A

Jan 11, 2020

The only issues with this course are that some of the assignments take a lot more time than they estimate, and that some of the multiple choice questions are a bit confusingly structured.

By Carl D

Mar 22, 2016

This is my first MOOC and I enjoyed it. The lectures were clear, concise, and interesting. Most of the tests and assignments were relevant and well thought out.

By Eduardo R P B

Jul 31, 2017

A very good course, just needs more extra info like books and papers to have a more in depth look into quantitative methods. I'd love to read a book on this.

By Sonja M

Jun 28, 2020

Thank you very much. I enjoyed the experience very much. The videos and the material presented are made with a great sense of teaching and made with love:).

By Chia H L

Mar 13, 2020

I have enjoyed the learning very much. The assignments and quizzes are useful. The interviews at the end of each unit helps me see what happens in reality.

By Catherine A

Apr 07, 2018

It was informative and helpful. On some of the subjects, a bit more detail in the examples would help rather than brief general descriptions.

By Natalia P

Aug 13, 2016

It was a challenging course for someone that only knows quantitative research. Definitely took me more time than estimated (or proposed)

By Martha C C O

Nov 07, 2016

Its great. So complete, you really gain an integral knowledge of the topic. I couldn't finish it because of the amount of homework.

By Ferry V

Aug 07, 2016

Very good, easy to follow. Exams are well designed and offer a good training. Videos can sometimes be a bit boring to watch.

By Gijs v S

Feb 19, 2020

Challenging, but very educational! I really feel I learned a lot and already used my new-found knowledge during my studies.

By Tien P

Aug 26, 2016

Good lectures, well-designed videos and tests. However, coordinators are low responsive. No extra reading is provided.

By Liam M

Apr 26, 2018

Good although the peer review system needs work and the quizzes that pop up during videos are annoying and useless

By Yifat B B

Jun 07, 2020

I am a Ph.D. student and this course has greatly contributed to my understanding of social science research.

By Cesar G V R

Feb 16, 2016

Es buen curso

Es una buena introducción a la metodología de la investigación cuantitativa. Muy recomendable

By Andrzej W

Jul 03, 2017

It was a good course, although it could have been better with more practical approach. Thanks!

By Sathyajith M S

Jun 03, 2020

I was able to understand a lot more about research methods by doing this course.

By Juan K A

Mar 16, 2018

I recommend it because in did increase my knowledge in social science methods

By joemclemon

Feb 02, 2017

Good content, good ideas, great examples. The forums were a little abandoned.

By Hanneke L

Jan 13, 2020

Love the videos and the clear explanations of all concepts discussed.