Back to Quantitative Methods

LG

Jan 05, 2018

AL

May 08, 2018

It is well-structured and informative. The pop up questions are interactive and the animation is fun. I have learned a lot from the video instruction, recommended readings, and assignments. Thanks.

126 - 150 of 437 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Diego A M R

May 28, 2016

It was a really good course, very easy to understand and was good in keeping the interest up. I would only recommend they offered some, at least optional, exercises to help grasp the content.

By Michaela v d G

Jan 11, 2020

I am following both the Qualitative and Quantitative Methods courses. I love the tutor of the Quantitative methods. The theory is structured clearly and the lectures are a pleasure to watch.

By Susan w

Feb 21, 2020

I learned a lot from this course and also appreciated the course structure. Questions throughout the videos and transcripts that you could print off made the course much more meaningful.

By Rodrigo R F

Mar 09, 2017

O curso é maravilhoso. Dá uma boa base de como são desenvolvidas pesquisas quantitativas, bem como detalhes importantes sobre ética, epistemologia e gnosiologia, história da ciência etc.

By Sen W

Mar 30, 2016

Lots of abstract concepts, really hard to Asian people. And the teacher's talking speed is a little fast. I have to watch the video for more than 4 times to make some sentences clearly.

By Andrés M G

Apr 08, 2018

I found the course very interesting, even very complex in some topics, but that was really constructive too. The course have excellent resources and explanations, I learned a lot.

By Sandro

Jan 23, 2017

I was very happy with the course. Good amount of workload, good videos, transcripts available, and the exam at the end of the course was difficult, but doable after some studying.

By Rachael

Apr 21, 2019

Tough topic if you are relatively new to it - but the presentation and lectures were great, accessible and exceptionally high quality - great job on putting the course together!

By Mohammed A

Oct 01, 2018

This is a great starting course on the topic of Quant Methods. The program could take an entire semester or two if you want to go in depth, but as a starter, it was just right.

By Arman Z

Aug 08, 2019

Very good course material and quizzes. However, I expected a little bit of different themes. Particularly, I expected quantitative analysis - t-test, normal distribution, etc.

By Aroldo L D S B

Mar 17, 2018

It was an exceptional experience with University of Amsterdam, since this course is very well organized and the quality of teaching as well. I will attend the other 4 courses.

By Theo A R S

Jun 22, 2017

Great introduction to the bases of philosophy of science, principles of quantification, scientific experiments and critical analysis for identifying good (or sloppy) science.

By Christine T A H

Apr 15, 2020

Not a very easy, but very well explained course. I had barely any knowledge of quantitative methods in the beginning. This course helped me to gain some profound knowledge!

By Boris v d H

Dec 15, 2017

Concise and thorough course on the current methodology of quantitative research, grounded on a historical development. Good video's, relevant quizes and peer review essays.

By Cameron

Jul 27, 2019

Excellent course which is really helping me with my research (Sociolinguistics). The handouts can be downloaded and kept as useful, synthetic revision notes. Thank you !!

By Daniel O

Jul 02, 2017

I am in my second year of teaching high school students about research and this course is essential in establishing a foundational knowledge of how good research is done.

By Birtan D

Oct 01, 2019

A well-developed and clear-explained course for future researchers. I've learned precious knowledge in this course, Many thanks to the Professor and all of the team.

By Yatsukhno S P

Aug 04, 2019

Hello! I study social anthropology and sociology, and this course contains a lot of new and useful infromation for me, although my majority is gualitative methods.

By Juan D d C R

Jul 31, 2017

As an ecologist, it was a great first experience on social sciences. Explanations, fieldwork, interaction with students were magnific! A highly recommended course!

By shizhen ( J

Mar 16, 2020

I do love this course! It not only tells you basic knowledge about quantitative methods in social science but also teaches you how to apply in your own research!

By Nelson A R A

Mar 29, 2018

Absolutely well presented, relevant, and concise. The interviews were really interesting and really expand and clarrfy some issues related to the vdeo lectures.

By Matthias O

Jul 23, 2017

Nicely designed course. Peer review system is good. I learned good amount of knowledge about research methodology which I could not fully get in the university.

By Jessica H

Oct 27, 2015

I was very impressed with the perspective the course took. I had not seen the topic covered from the point of view of the harm to society poor methodology had.

By Paolina S

Oct 15, 2015

Gradually going deeper in the subject. Easily understandable, clear explanations, simple examples, well done illustrative videos. Up to date problems discussed.

By Vinay S

Mar 31, 2020

A really well thought-out course, informative videos, intriguing examples and challenging quizzes. Enjoyed learning every bit of it. Kudos to the entire team!