Back to Queering Identities: LGBTQ+ Sexuality and Gender Identity

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Queering Identities: LGBTQ+ Sexuality and Gender Identity by University of Colorado System

In this course, you will explore the history of LGBTQ identities, experiences, and activism. We’ll study major events in global LGBTQ history, investigate local histories of queer and transgender people and communities, and consider how LGBTQ histories have helped shape broader conversations about civil rights, equality, and justice....

MD
Aug 20, 2020

I loved every aspect of his course. I am someone who has a very substantial foundation of knowledge towards the Queer community, but this course taught me a lot more than I haven't thought about yet.

TP
May 13, 2020

Got a better perspective of LGBTQ+ community and it was a well informed course altogether. Came across many new terminologies and etiquette related to the community, which I was unaware of.

51 - 75 of 80 Reviews for Queering Identities: LGBTQ+ Sexuality and Gender Identity

By Asmita S

Jul 8, 2020

Loved it! Changed my perspective entirely. Thank you!

By Christopher H

Aug 27, 2020

Very interesting course and I have learned a lot.

By Ronnel J C

Apr 18, 2020

It was an enlightening and informative class.

By Muhamad A B I

Apr 18, 2020

A very insightful and informative course!

By Misty F

May 2, 2020

Very informative and excellent delivery!

By Ramnwesh K

Jun 4, 2020

Wonderfully crafted Course Structure.

By AHENDRILA G

Aug 24, 2020

Very informative for beginners, yes.

By Heba A W

Aug 14, 2020

Loved this course so much! Perfect.

By Manjusha P

May 7, 2020

A very informative course indeed!!

By JOAQUIM C R

Jun 7, 2020

great course! Thank you so much!

By JEISY C E R

Aug 30, 2020

It is incredible, fantastic.

By EDGARDO A G P

Jun 17, 2020

I loved every second of it!

Apr 22, 2020

very good and useful course

By Basak E

Sep 1, 2020

Awesome

By Davide B

Jun 19, 2020

This is a very good course that covers a good range of topics. The instructors are very engaging and provide with very concise and clear explanations. Sometimes I wish they were digging a bit deeper in their analysis of particular issues. Also, there are some problems with the test's detection of correct answers that could be fixed. In addition, the complete lack of academic references makes the course not as powerful and rigorous as it could be. Overall, this is an inspiring and intellectually challenging course that I would highly recommend to anyone, in particular to someone with little prior knowledge of LGBTQ+ issues and social sciences.

By Sarah P

Aug 24, 2020

There is a lot of good info here with most relating to understanding basic concepts of LGBTQ+ terminology and perspective. As a gay woman, I learned some new things and gained perspective on topics that I personally do not encounter and appreciate the professors for providing that for me. I enjoyed the additional resources that were suggested (and required) that allowed me to look deeper into the portions of the course that either most interested me or I needed extra time researching. I did not find the professors engaging in their presentation and would have appreciated seeing their inputs in the discussion forums.

By Kristina

Apr 4, 2020

The content was great! I really enjoyed the videos and readings provided. It helped me learn more about LGBTQIA+ issues. I only gave four/five stars because some of the links were broken and some of the quiz questions were messed up (e.g., it would say I chose the incorrect option, so I would go back and fix it, then it would say the answer was correct, but the comment would say "incorrect."). Other than that, it was a great course. I would highly recommend.

By Joy S

Jan 13, 2020

This is necessary information if you are out in today's world. Times are changing. I ran into this and was clueless so I was thrilled to find the class.

By Jaja K

Jul 12, 2020

It helped me build on my knowledge and awareness about queer identities and the varied aspects on sexuality and gender identity.

By Muskan c

Jul 22, 2020

It was a very new topic for me ... Thank you very much for educating me and letting me know the other side of the gender