Back to Queering Identities: LGBTQ+ Sexuality and Gender Identity

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Queering Identities: LGBTQ+ Sexuality and Gender Identity by University of Colorado System

In this course, you will explore the history of LGBTQ identities, experiences, and activism. We’ll study major events in global LGBTQ history, investigate local histories of queer and transgender people and communities, and consider how LGBTQ histories have helped shape broader conversations about civil rights, equality, and justice....

MD
Aug 20, 2020

I loved every aspect of his course. I am someone who has a very substantial foundation of knowledge towards the Queer community, but this course taught me a lot more than I haven't thought about yet.

TP
May 13, 2020

Got a better perspective of LGBTQ+ community and it was a well informed course altogether. Came across many new terminologies and etiquette related to the community, which I was unaware of.

76 - 80 of 80 Reviews for Queering Identities: LGBTQ+ Sexuality and Gender Identity

By Chad S

Oct 12, 2020

I identify as queer and I still learned a lot. Thank you for making this course available.

By Máximo C

Oct 17, 2020

Muy informativo, y logra responder a las ideas más elementales.

By SREEJA P

Jul 30, 2020

Many of the quizzes after a video had the wrong answers

By Nikita S

Jul 15, 2020

Fine, just do it not bad.

By Malak A