Back to Recruiting, Hiring, and Onboarding Employees

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Recruiting, Hiring, and Onboarding Employees by University of Minnesota

Finding and hiring the right people is often cited as the number one concern of businesses today. It seems we are all competing for the best and brightest workers. As you will see in our time together in the second course, a critical component of the People Manager Value Proposition is to hire talented people who enable the organization to achieve its strategic goals. This course is an introduction into the topic of recruitment, selection and onboarding. At the outset of the course we will explore the importance of linking recruitment goals with overall company strategy. We then look at a number of options to recruit and select employees both effectively and legally. Throughout the course we will examine current issues in talent acquisition, such as how companies are now leveraging social media and hiring analytics to ensure better quality hires. At the conclusion of the course, we look at how to onboard employees to promote employee commitment and engagement....

KM
Nov 25, 2020

Great course to learn the theoretical background of HR management through practical applications. I highly recommend this course. Thank you all for the immense support provided throughout the course.

SB
Sep 7, 2017

It was amazing. Thoroughly enjoyed the entire bit of this course. Very interactive. Took a lot from this course. Very happy. Hoping to enroll for more courses in future. Thanks once again Coursera.

201 - 225 of 763 Reviews for Recruiting, Hiring, and Onboarding Employees

By Abdul Q A

May 21, 2017

A very good course which helps in understanding engagement of new employees in an organization.

By Md J H

Jul 14, 2020

It really a nice session to learn, I will recommend to all you guys, please enroll this course

By Shakerra N

Mar 20, 2020

im not pleases with the peer graded assignments as a requirements because its slowing me down

By Phan T A

Mar 28, 2016

good i love this course and the material

also thank you coursera for providing us this course

By Karen A G

Jul 30, 2021

I really enjoyed completing this course! I have acquire the necessary human resources skills

By Nisansala M

Mar 22, 2021

Thank you. This course with practical examples are really helpful to improve my carrier life

By Marita V

Oct 30, 2020

I cannot begin to to explain how much of an eye-opener this course has been to me. Thank you

By Ruby O C

Nov 9, 2020

I highly recommend it. I learned a lot about recruiting, hiring and the onboarding process.

By Divya B

Jun 5, 2020

This course has given me a broader knowledge process of recruiting, hiring and on-boarding.

By Wrennecia T

Oct 4, 2018

Very informative and works in collaboration with the first course. The teacher is awesome!

By Jyoti j

Dec 24, 2019

This course help to know about how the recruiting and hiring can be done more effectively.

By Ata u A Q

Oct 28, 2020

A lot of information got from this course both the teachers are just superb. Thanks a lot

By Vallabhaneni S

Apr 20, 2020

it helped to learn about recruitment process, hiring and on boarding process of new hire.

By Robbie W

Apr 12, 2020

I enjoyed this learning experience, I will use this material in my practice as a manager.

By Aneeq S

Apr 11, 2018

Very helpful to understand every minor details as well to bring right candidate on board.

By prathyusha v

Jul 24, 2021

I learnt a practical way of recruitment, selection and on boarding and is very helpful .

By Huda A

Mar 23, 2020

I like this course and i like the instructors as well, they're teaching in a simple way.

By Andrea B

May 20, 2019

I loved how the teachers explained everything step by step in an easy way to understand.

By Sharandeep K

Jun 8, 2020

A complete package of skills, really loved the course and hope to learn more new skills

By Mousumi R B

May 11, 2017

Great course for start up.. very interactive way of presentation.. very helpful course.

By Glenda J

Mar 17, 2016

Detailed Basics even for the experienced recruiter to review for tweeks of improvement!

By Nida A S

Sep 6, 2020

I am so happy to complete this journey🙏

Course surely help me in my daily role at work

By Hasan F

Dec 18, 2016

I never thought this course could be this helpful!! Thanks and keep up the good works.

By YESENIA U

May 15, 2021

Great courses. I really learned a lot and am eager to incorporate them in my new job.

By Aurelija

Oct 19, 2020

I have enjoyed the course, some part were obviously, but for beginners I recommend it