Back to Responsive Web Design in Adobe XD

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Responsive Web Design in Adobe XD by Google

Responsive Web Design in Adobe XD is the sixth course in a program that will equip you with the skills you need to apply to entry-level jobs in user experience (UX) design. In this course, you will design a responsive website using Adobe XD, a popular design tool. You will complete the design process from beginning to end: empathizing with users, defining their pain points, coming up with ideas for design solutions, creating wireframes and prototypes, and testing designs to get feedback. By the end of this course, you will have a new design project to include in your professional UX portfolio. In addition, you’ll learn how to search for entry-level UX design jobs, create a resume that highlights your skills and accomplishments, and build your professional portfolio website. Current UX designers and researchers at Google will serve as your instructors, and you will complete hands-on activities that simulate real-world UX design scenarios. Learners who complete the seven courses in this certificate program should be equipped to apply for entry-level jobs as UX designers. By the end of this course, you will be able to: - Apply each step of the UX design process (empathize, define, ideate, prototype, test) to create a responsive website. - Develop designs in a popular design tool, Adobe XD. - Plan information architecture and create sitemaps for website designs. - Apply common layouts for web pages. - Plan and conduct a usability study to gather feedback about designs. - Iterate on designs based on research insights. - Work with design systems in Adobe XD. - Add a new design project to your professional UX portfolio. - [Optional] Create or update a UX-focused resume. - [Optional] Learn how to search for and apply to introductory-level jobs in the field of UX. This course is suitable for beginner-level UX designers who have completed the previous five courses of the Google UX Design Certificate. Alternatively, learners need to have a strong foundational understanding of the design process; experience creating wireframes, mockups, and prototypes; and the ability to conduct usability studies. No previous experience with Adobe XD is required....

JR

Dec 14, 2021

This was a good course. The pace really picked up from previous courses because we were mostly applying everything we have already learned and only learning to use a new tool (Adobe XD).

KD

Jan 28, 2022

The best place to learn about UI/UX Designing I am feeling very lucky to being a part of this Google course. Thank you so much & I hope that someday I will be a part of Google..

26 - 50 of 189 Reviews for Responsive Web Design in Adobe XD

By designeraj

Mar 20, 2022

Absolutely loved this course. It was a great experience. The speakers were good designers who shared their vision from beginning to end. I do it just for a few weeks, and I am happy to receive my certificate. I will recommend those who want to learn UI UX Design from scratch. Thank you, Googlers!

By Amie T

Mar 11, 2022

Didn't learn a lot about responsive web design... and honestly felt like I repeated the same things from Course 1 to 5 but it was stuffed into a short 6 weeks for this course. However, I would recommend this course if you need a refresher. Or if you didn't takea ny courses 1 to 5.

By Rohit R C

Dec 18, 2021

This one is the best course of the whole specialization, compact yet complete! Great course & the instructor is very inspiring as well. I wish they made a video of implementing design system into own designs and making us aware of different adobe xd plugins.

By Giorgia S

Mar 30, 2022

Corso utilissimo per tutti coloro che stanno iniziando nel mondo del web design e che vogliono iniziare a comprendere i metodi di creazione di app e sito web oltre alla creazione di un portfolio personale. Amazing course, I can't wait to do another one!

By Martha G

Mar 9, 2022

I loved this course, learning a little more about Adobe XD, which is an incredible tool. Learn about how to achieve better distributed responsive designs. In addition to training elements on how to face new job opportunities, interviews and create CV.

By Mariana P

Oct 19, 2021

This was probably so far the most challenging course for me, learning Adobe XD was not easy and I still have a lot to learn. I also like the videos Adobe has available for learning. Its time to practice, practice, practice!

By Traci D

Dec 9, 2021

E​xcellent course! I really appreciate that you added a section on resume building, and preparing to apply for UX jobs. I didn't expect that support until course 7, but it is great to get started on that preparation now!

By Ana N

Jan 15, 2022

I had a wonderful experience with the course 6. The presenter was interesting and the content was very informative. Thanks to everybody who created this certification program. I'm very grateful for what you guys did!!

By Peter M

Apr 9, 2022

I love the way the concepts are explained in this course. I had some knowledge on designing responsive websites but Google helped me to deepen my knowledge in this area of designing. Thank you very much Google

By John R

Dec 15, 2021

By Kathy K

Jul 12, 2021

G​reat Course! Great Instructors! I like how Mr. Dave uses his hands to explain more and how Ms. Shabi speaks slowly to clearly explain everything. Thanks to all wonderful instructors!

By Khushbu D

Jan 29, 2022

By Jennifer H

Mar 3, 2022

This is an excellent class that teaches you all the fundamentals of creating a high fidelity mockup for both desktop and mobile with instruction given for Adobe XD and Figma

By Άγγελος Ζ

Sep 18, 2021

The course was very interesting, with a lot to learn about design in different platforms. Its workload was kinda hard, but I believe that it was worth it. Thank you Dave!

By Gheorghe R

Oct 18, 2021

The course was great, with detailed explanation and a lot of examples. The assessments and quizzes were very helpful. My experience with this course was really awesome.

By Paragahakotuwe M C N K

Jun 16, 2021

L​earned a lot of tips about XD and design ork flow.Such a great instructors.Their explenationas are very clear and on to the point.Can hiighly recommended this course.

By Ligia H F E

Oct 22, 2021

It is very useful, although I don't really like XD so much, I prefer Figma. It is also a course in which we reviewed lots of concepts we learned in the past courses.

By Ahjarhe W

Oct 6, 2021

Love the fact that they walk you through how to apply for jobs and the differences between the job types. Really enjoyed this course and it has been helping a bunch!

By Gurgac B

Dec 12, 2021

It's a great course. The course taught me new things and things we learned in previous courses, but in a fast-paced way. Thank you, I enjoyed it!

By Pattanun P

Sep 23, 2021

T​hank you so much for creating this incredible online course. I have learnt a lot here and can see my improvement in design through each course!

By Wajid A

Apr 24, 2022

its amazing to learn from google instructor. really helpfull and learning maaterial in this course. thanks google and coursera........

By Shubham K B

Mar 25, 2022

Awsome, also get helped by getting free adobe subscription in course 1 and easy to understand by instructor, thanks for great course

By James G O

Aug 11, 2021

I'm glad I got here, and that I can now improve my designs with Adobe and Figma. Thanks to Google, and to my peers, and Coursera too

By Harshavardhan A

May 24, 2021

Instructor Dave gives you a deep understanding of the different techniques involved in XD. The way he teaches is really intuitive.

By Yedhu K

Dec 14, 2021

Never thought that figma and Adobe Xd has this much features. Learnt a lot from this courses. thank you google for the course.