Back to Responsive Web Design in Adobe XD

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Responsive Web Design in Adobe XD by Google

Responsive Web Design in Adobe XD is the sixth course in a program that will equip you with the skills you need to apply to entry-level jobs in user experience (UX) design. In this course, you will design a responsive website using Adobe XD, a popular design tool. You will complete the design process from beginning to end: empathizing with users, defining their pain points, coming up with ideas for design solutions, creating wireframes and prototypes, and testing designs to get feedback. By the end of this course, you will have a new design project to include in your professional UX portfolio. In addition, you’ll learn how to search for entry-level UX design jobs, create a resume that highlights your skills and accomplishments, and build your professional portfolio website. Current UX designers and researchers at Google will serve as your instructors, and you will complete hands-on activities that simulate real-world UX design scenarios. Learners who complete the seven courses in this certificate program should be equipped to apply for entry-level jobs as UX designers. By the end of this course, you will be able to: - Apply each step of the UX design process (empathize, define, ideate, prototype, test) to create a responsive website. - Develop designs in a popular design tool, Adobe XD. - Plan information architecture and create sitemaps for website designs. - Apply common layouts for web pages. - Plan and conduct a usability study to gather feedback about designs. - Iterate on designs based on research insights. - Work with design systems in Adobe XD. - Add a new design project to your professional UX portfolio. - [Optional] Create or update a UX-focused resume. - [Optional] Learn how to search for and apply to introductory-level jobs in the field of UX. This course is suitable for beginner-level UX designers who have completed the previous five courses of the Google UX Design Certificate. Alternatively, learners need to have a strong foundational understanding of the design process; experience creating wireframes, mockups, and prototypes; and the ability to conduct usability studies. No previous experience with Adobe XD is required....

JR
Dec 14, 2021

This was a good course. The pace really picked up from previous courses because we were mostly applying everything we have already learned and only learning to use a new tool (Adobe XD).

AS
Jun 7, 2021

The course was great, with detailed explanation and a lot of examples. The assessments and quizzes were very helpful. My experience with this course was really awesome.

26 - 50 of 126 Reviews for Responsive Web Design in Adobe XD

By Paragahakotuwe M C N K

Jun 16, 2021

L​earned a lot of tips about XD and design ork flow.Such a great instructors.Their explenationas are very clear and on to the point.Can hiighly recommended this course.

By Ligia H F E

Oct 22, 2021

It is very useful, although I don't really like XD so much, I prefer Figma. It is also a course in which we reviewed lots of concepts we learned in the past courses.

By Ahji P

Oct 6, 2021

Love the fact that they walk you through how to apply for jobs and the differences between the job types. Really enjoyed this course and it has been helping a bunch!

By Gurgac B

Dec 12, 2021

It's a great course. The course taught me new things and things we learned in previous courses, but in a fast-paced way. Thank you, I enjoyed it!

By Pattanun P

Sep 23, 2021

T​hank you so much for creating this incredible online course. I have learnt a lot here and can see my improvement in design through each course!

By James G O

Aug 11, 2021

I'm glad I got here, and that I can now improve my designs with Adobe and Figma. Thanks to Google, and to my peers, and Coursera too

By Harshavardhan A

May 24, 2021

Instructor Dave gives you a deep understanding of the different techniques involved in XD. The way he teaches is really intuitive.

By Yedhu K

Dec 14, 2021

Never thought that figma and Adobe Xd has this much features. Learnt a lot from this courses. thank you google for the course.

By CHENEBA A S N

Jan 16, 2022

Such a great course man, Helped me a whole lot with familiarizing myself with Adobe XD and doing more research.

By ashkan n

Oct 21, 2021

w​hat a fantastic journey it was . thank you team google you really have changed my career life for the better.

By Mihir V M

Oct 16, 2021

G​reat course to learn about responsive web design. They even provided a nine month subscription to Adobe XD.

By Veronique M

Jul 1, 2021

This was a great course. i've had the chance to learn more about using Adobe XD and Responsive websites.

By Erik R

Jan 17, 2022

I​ leart a lot from this one and the best part was practicing what i learnt from the past 5 coursers.

By Tran N D

Dec 9, 2021

This course is great. It covers all content from course 1~5. The instructor is awesome. Thank you~

By Nisha P

Oct 26, 2021

Very thorough, and very well covered! I feel confident in the skills I have learned. Thank you!

By Mohammad P R

Dec 11, 2021

its a great course to learn through . i hope i will become a perfect uiux designer

By Lori A Q

Jan 10, 2022

So helpful. The instructor was clear and detail-oriented throughout the project.

By Hemlata S

Dec 30, 2021

It's very nice to learn from coursera. I love all the concepts of this course

By Facundo G A

Aug 23, 2021

Great oportunity to build a new responsive web and leanr a new tool

By XART s

Jan 21, 2022

Lot's of usefull informations and experience with UX/UI software.

By Josel P M

Nov 16, 2021

G​reat though I haven't received my certificate for this course.

By Ajit K S

Jun 30, 2021

Great course to learn website designing from scratch.

By Alexandra N B

Jan 3, 2022

it was a long course but the classes were amazing !

By David R S

Nov 1, 2021

Excelent approach, love Google + Coursera courses

By Lyle-Dane W

Oct 4, 2021

Fantastic course. Dave was phenomenal. Thank you!