Back to Advanced Styling with Responsive Design

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Advanced Styling with Responsive Design by University of Michigan

It used to be the case that everyone viewed webpages on about the same size screen. But with the explosion of the use of smartphones to access the Internet, the landscape of design has completely changed. People viewing your site will now expect that it will perform regardless of the platform (smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer). This ability to respond to any platform is called responsive design. This course will expand upon the basic knowledge of CSS3 to include topics such as wireframes, fluid design, media queries, and the use of existing styling paradigms such as Bootstrap. After the course, learners will be able to: ** Explain the mobile-first paradigm and the importance of wireframes in the design phase ** Create sites that behave across a range of platforms ** Utilize existing design frameworks such as Bootstrap This is the fourth course in the Web Design For Everybody specialization. A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is expected when you enroll in this class. Additional courses focus on adding interactivity with the JavaScript Programming Language and completing a capstone project....

MA
Jul 19, 2019

I enjoyed the course very much. Learn a lot of things. And find that in web designing good practices are more important. I have to read articles, blog to update my knowledge and to learn new things.

TM
Sep 25, 2019

Well-structured, well-taught and easy to follow course with great exercises to help improve your skills. I highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn responsive web design.

101 - 125 of 698 Reviews for Advanced Styling with Responsive Design

By MITTAPELLI R K

Nov 21, 2020

Highly Recommended course for beginners who are interested to make a responsive and user friendly website.

By JIANG C

Sep 11, 2020

it will be great to provide the time when the video was taken so we may have more background on some points

By Ulises T C

Jun 24, 2017

Awesome course, the instructor is really clear and the pacing of the lectures is perfect! 100% recommended.

By Liana B

Sep 20, 2017

Thank you so much for this courses, I learned it with interest. The course is great. Recommend to try it!

By Tirthak P

Mar 9, 2019

Best ever specialization which I had ever gone through. Very great teacher and the best content served !!

By Jordan H

Dec 22, 2017

great overview of concepts, really brings all of the previous exercises together into the bigger picture.

By Ben Z

Jul 24, 2016

Great delivery, good content separation. great assignments helped the information deliver at their bests.

By Takatso M

Dec 16, 2020

thanks a lot, my development skills increase every day!!! I really appreciate this opportunity to learn.

By Ketaki J

Jun 3, 2020

Learnt about responsiveness and bootstrap ! It was a great learning experience and advance my knowledge.

By siju

May 12, 2020

Coursera really helpful for me. according to this course helping me to clearance the correct knowledge.

By Mohit M K

Oct 8, 2018

Really awesome short and simple course to get you started in Responsive Web Design. Highly Recommended!

By LeAttol ( E L

Sep 26, 2017

Great, Concise Course by Colleen. It's a simple technology which Many use the wrong way. Colleen descri

By Arnav B

Sep 25, 2020

This was a really informative class and I learned a lot form this course. I am glad I took this class.

By Ishana

Nov 24, 2020

Colleen van Lent is a charming, clear and motivating teacher that makes web development fun and easy!

By Надежда Ю А

Sep 26, 2020

Very good! very well. Colin explains well, I learned a lot, although I already used bootstrap partly.

By Mohammad T H

Quite a good course for learning responsive designing and getting introduced to Bootstrap 3 framework

By Jay Y M

Nov 26, 2018

The content is delivered in a very layered and structured mannared which makes learning easy and fun!

By Anupam P

Feb 21, 2021

Best course to learn about the bootstrap and its advanced features which helps in the web designing

By Yasir F

Aug 30, 2020

was useful.

By Fabrice K N

Nov 11, 2016

Am done but I still need to repeat this, the content was challenging to me, otherwise great course.

By Milan a

Jul 16, 2020

wonderful course.great instructor .way of teaching is very nice.informative and very useful course

By C T

Apr 8, 2016

Clear explanation and well presented course. Covers the basics of the bootstrap grid system well.

By Summan A

Nov 30, 2020

I get a lot of Knowledge from this course and to be very confident after getting a certificate

By Sümeyra B

Jan 12, 2018

It was an awesome experience for me. It was very encouraging. I loved the optional interviews.

By Ashutosh s

Apr 3, 2017

Its just awesome and have covered all that i need to know to continue designing my ow website.