Back to Sales Training: Techniques for a Human-Centric Sales Process

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Sales Training: Techniques for a Human-Centric Sales Process by HubSpot Academy

This course will teach you an inbound approach to sales that focuses on being helpful, not salesy. By the end of this course, you'll be able to prospect for new business, qualify for high-quality prospects, book meetings with decision makers, handle buyer's objections, and negotiate and close a deal. By following this process, you'll be able to jumpstart your career in sales with tactical tips and advice to run an effective sales playbook. Free accounts you'll need to go through this course: - HubSpot Academy: https://hubs.ly/H0dM-NY0 - LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com - Gmail: https://google.com/mail/ - About.me: https://about.me/...

Apr 07, 2020

my experience with coursera was amazing....thrilled as well with the insights being shared by the team\n\nwill definitely recommend it to my colleagues as well...thanks

TK

Mar 21, 2018

Very practical course with a lot of real life experiences. I found the suggestions and methods very useful especially as someone with a limited knowledge of sales.

26 - 50 of 74 Reviews for Sales Training: Techniques for a Human-Centric Sales Process

By Michael M

Aug 16, 2018

This is a solid, step-by-step, approach to the basics of the sales process. Gives me great confidence!

By Merdan H

May 27, 2018

Excellent course for beginners. Very well structured, very practical and can be applied immediately!

By Carolina H

Dec 08, 2017

Great lessons! Very detail oriented and explanatory! Great for refreshing your sales techniques.

By Shvetsov I Y

Nov 04, 2019

Thanks for a nice course and helpful tips. What I'd love to have more examples with objections.

By Pavle R

Jun 30, 2019

Excellent course! Top class advises that I will definitely use in my sales activities.

By Emrah A

Jul 06, 2019

Course really helps you, how to become pro sales staff and what to do or not to do.

By Vishal k Y

May 07, 2020

The course was very effective in teaching the nuances of sales techniques.

By Majid M A

Nov 06, 2019

Very Interesting course, filled with plenty of information and insights

By Atul M

Feb 15, 2019

it was excellent course and material . amazing style of learning .

By Ryan S

Nov 15, 2019

Very helpful for someone who is looking into a sales career.

By Amanjot

Apr 22, 2018

I am satisfied with course and will recommend others too

By MHD A S

Thank you for this interesting and distinguished course

By Debdutta C

Great Course. Very practical tips for Sales Processes.

By Trishula R

Jun 12, 2020

Very engaging and easy to follow and comprehend!

By Yashsavee K

May 01, 2020

It was a great experience and a lot of learning.

By Anand.M

its little bit tough but it is challenging

By Prasad H J

Jul 21, 2020

I found it very insightful. Thank you.

By Sunita K

Apr 12, 2020

Excellent

I learn a lot about sales.

By bheema m

May 12, 2020

I got a good insight into sales.

By Юрченко В С