Back to Budgeting and Scheduling Projects

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Budgeting and Scheduling Projects by University of California, Irvine

A good project schedule helps all team members’ work together to meet project objectives. A project budget with realistic cost constraints is also an essential bedrock of any project. In this course you’ll learn to plan and stick to time and cost constraints in order to ensure the success of your projects. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Identify the resource needs of the project 2. Decompose work packages into activities 3. Define what is needed to estimate activity durations 4. Define milestones and create a milestone schedule 5. Determine the critical path and calculate float 6. Describe the purpose of using leads and lags in a project schedule 7. Estimate the quantities and costs of resources required to perform project activities 8. Select one of three common cost estimating techniques to determine a project budget 9. Use a responsibility assignment matrix to assign responsibilities 10. Recognize the components of a project’s quality management plan...

MF
Oct 23, 2016

I enjoyed this course, the mix of the video presentations and the powerpoints are well done. The instructor does an excellent job. the 'bonus videos' and 'panelist interviews' are very good as well.

JR
Feb 5, 2017

Great course going into important details on cost and budgeting. I really like the video portion which gives real-world examples that help reinforce and bring the concepts to an everyday audience.

151 - 175 of 1,058 Reviews for Budgeting and Scheduling Projects

By Tofail A

Sep 27, 2019

To me "Budgeting and Scheduling Projects" is more value creating and most demanded. I am thankful for the such access.

By EDWARD A G M

Oct 4, 2017

Budgeting and Scheduling Projects is a very good course for us in beginner for learning about Budgeting and Scheduling

By Joel S

Dec 1, 2016

I love this course. I've learned so much from this course that I feel that my career is going to take a turn for the b

By Kelly S O

Oct 9, 2016

Adoro este curso, a cada etapa aprendo mais coisas, além de melhorar a fluência no idioma me ajuda na minha profissão.

By Parkavi S

Apr 28, 2020

Very Satified with the program.It very informative and helps one to acquire the knowledge on Scheduling and Budgeting

By Nurbek A

Nov 5, 2020

Excellent Course to Learn about Budgeting and Scheduling Projects! Very clear and organized in the flow of learning.

By Kunal K K

Oct 20, 2020

Great course again as part of the specialization. Well structured and concepts very well elicited by the instructor.

By Nicolás A P

Aug 28, 2020

Stunning course, pretty useful and practical, I definitely will put in practice all the taught on this great course!

By Kaoru K

Jun 19, 2016

Very encouraging and wisely compact knowledge is this course. High density of skills transfer and ideas per lesson.

By Otilia N

Nov 6, 2015

Although I knew some of the information, when I see it here it makes so much easier to conceive a project :).

Thanks

By Ezz E D R A M F D R

Nov 28, 2019

Awesomeness in an easy to go through course! Pill size but still powerful basics. Thank you Melony, thank you UCI!

By Abdullah A M

Nov 17, 2016

What can I say! I have learnt lots of new methods and techniques to use in managing a project. Outstanding course.

By Chetzi M C

May 4, 2018

Excellent. Love instructor's walk-through of the diagram. Helped me to really understand and apply the formula.

By Dr. M S K

Jul 13, 2017

Excellent course material and faculty. Thank you for imparting valuable knowledge and expertise in this subject.

By KIARALEE

May 26, 2017

Excellent course. As an accountant I can relate the terms used to my daily work. It has been very productive.

By Jaret G

Sep 12, 2016

I really enjoy the pace and conciseness of this course. The teacher is very easy to follow and understand too.

By Nerea M G

Jun 29, 2016

I really liked this course, also more that the other one because we could enter deeply to tools for management.

By Gulden U

Jun 19, 2016

I had really enjoyed time to have this course because it was very knowledgeable and professional.

Many thanks!!!

By Wajid A

Sep 27, 2020

i learned lot of knowledge from this course about my professional degree.

i really thanks to Coursea Community

By Onkov V V

Apr 13, 2020

Очень полезный курс. Хотелось бы на русском языке, но даже так было очень полезно. Структурировал свои знания.

By Ravi V

Mar 15, 2016

This is very help full course for beginners. It is really worth for the time. i strongly encourage this course

By Kifner R M Q

Dec 28, 2020

The course introduces the nuances of budgeting and scheduling which are critical in providing good estimates.

By Andreas G

Dec 7, 2015

Excellent course, well presented and easy to understand and follow! Very recommended as Introduction into PM!

By Janie M

Nov 24, 2015

I thought that this training was well put together! I look forward to additional training using this method.

By Caroline B

Jan 18, 2019

Thanks to Margaret Meloni, she has great explanations and instances! It was a delight to follow this course.