Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

IA

Aug 26, 2020

A very helpful course. My writing has improved significantly in these 8 weeks. I highly recommend this course to everyone. Thank you Dr. Kristin Sainani and Coursera for bringing this course together.

SD

Feb 26, 2020

Respected Dr.kristiani sainani madam and coursera.\n\nI thank you for the wonderful classes and presentations, it really didn't made me feel that i was learning online course but as in class learning.

526 - 550 of 1,278 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By Paul G

Nov 18, 2019

Packed with first-class grammatical and style techniques—Dr Kristin demonstrates how to structure and pitch articles for the target audience.

By Alessandro C

Nov 16, 2018

it provides all the info regarding writing in science, this course is extremely useful, either for beginners and self taught people, as I am

By Iyanna W P

Aug 21, 2018

Excellent content. I know I will go back to my notes often. I especially liked the bit about Translation (a.k.a. writing for lay audiences)

By Julia M T R

Jul 09, 2018

I loved it. It teached me a lot and i couldn't be more grateful to how it was done. An easy but effective way of learning. Thank you so much.

By Amanda O

Sep 04, 2020

Wonderful class which I found extremely helpful as I started my research carrier. I am recommending it to everyone I know just starting out.

By Isabela F

This was an amazing experience, it was an excellent course, with an excellent teacher and teaching, I'll make good use of what I've learned!

By Beatriz V

May 14, 2020

I loved this course! Goes to the point, very fun and catchy explanations. I learned some useful tips and I am a better writer for sure now!

By Narges F

Dec 13, 2017

This course was awesome. full of useful information about how start writing a manuscript and edit it. it gives me more confidence in writing

By ijlal_kamal@yahoo

Oct 30, 2017

This is an outstanding course for research paper writing and academic writing. It is very well organized. I really appreciate their efforts.

By anand c

Sep 06, 2020

Its a great course. Provided lots of insights about scientific writing and helped me to improve my scientific writing skills and knowledge.

By Anna B X H

Oct 29, 2019

It's an excellent course, spot on to what I was after (writing a scientific paper) and change the way I write - definitely for the better.

By Wambui K

Jan 04, 2019

The course has really helped me understand the requirements of scientific writing and I can see how I will improve my writing from here on.

By Brenda E

Jul 30, 2020

Es un curso excelente, muy didáctico, completo y útil para aprender todo en relación a la escritura científica. Lo recomiendo fuertemente.

By Richard H

I have a feeling that this course might change my future on writing in the sciences, and I'll remember it forever. Gotta wait to see it...

By Ilse J D l R R

Jun 02, 2020

I can't describe how useful it has been to me. The course really encourages me to work as a scientist and share my ideas through writing.

By Pichugin M K

Это первый курс, который я завершил с большим интересом. Я наконец понял свои ошибки, усложнявшие написание научного текста. Рекомендую.

By Vanessa S

Feb 14, 2020

AMAZING COURSE!

I LEARNED SO MUCH from this course. There are very worth tips to improve scientific writing. Everyone should check it out.

By Ja-Ann W

Jun 20, 2018

This course was helpful in restoring confidence in my writing skills by providing clear instruction for concise writing for the sciences.

By Andres D

Feb 27, 2018

It's a must if you are just starting to write scientific articles, and a good resource to review your skills if you have some experience.

By Marcelo S M

Jul 15, 2020

Curso muito bom! Os exercícios me ajudaram bastante a melhorar minha redação, principalmente minha redação em inglês ficou muito melhor.

By Matiushenko S

Apr 23, 2019

The course was very informative and useful. It helped to develop my writing and editing skills. Highly recommended. Thank you very much!

By Adriana

Apr 13, 2018

This course has improved my way of organise and write my papers. It is really easy to follow and practical. I will highly recommend it!!

By Ian L B M

Aug 17, 2020

Simply amazing. I learned so much from Dr. Sainani in those short 8 weeks. I feel more confident in my writing now than when I started.

By Ting-Chun L

Jul 19, 2020

I am a resident doctor and this course is particularly helpful for doctors pursuing a research career! Love it and highly recommend it!

By Christy M

Great course for young scientists! The course taught me on how to write effectively, how to start writing, and how to get it published.