Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

SD

Feb 26, 2020

Respected Dr.kristiani sainani madam and coursera.\n\nI thank you for the wonderful classes and presentations, it really didn't made me feel that i was learning online course but as in class learning.

AV

Sep 23, 2019

A very good and useful course focusing not only on grammar and papers but on personal statements and news articles as well. The lecturer shares lots of insight from her vast experience and examples.

551 - 575 of 1,032 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By Courtney C M

Jun 13, 2018

This course made me a better writer and will make my academic studies easier and more effective.

By Andres A G M

Jun 08, 2018

Excellent course with elaborate explanations on the different concepts involving a good writing.

By Luis B

May 24, 2018

It's a wonderful course with great examples and very useful for practical application! Thank you

By Cintia G

Jun 27, 2020

This course was extremely helpful to me. I enjoyed it, Dr. Kristine Sainani is a great teacher.

By Swati R H

Nov 25, 2019

This course takes you through the basics and tell you everything about writing in the sciences.

By Mirna S

Jan 14, 2018

Very useful, thorough and practical. Excellent revision tools and learning material. Thank you.

By Logan R

Feb 10, 2019

I found the course very helpful in learning how to convey scientific writing more effectively.

By Maya E

Apr 16, 2018

A fantastic course! Lots of valuable information for academic writing! I enjoyed it very much!

By Joseph F

Apr 14, 2018

A good review of scientific writing! It changed the way I think about many writing objectives!

By Dr. M R D

Jun 01, 2020

An excellent course!! It takes the learner for the basics to more advanced topics of writing.

By Bhargav N W

Really Awesome Experience and truly useful for every science student those are pursuing Ph.D.

By Neus

Apr 27, 2020

It is a very interesting course, I would strongly recommend it as you will learn many things.

By Ali M M

Nov 29, 2019

This course is great to challenge yourself. Thank you coursera for such a wonderful platform.

By Quan W

Jul 10, 2018

Great course! The professor is absolutely awesome and the learning process is very enjoyable.

By Tirza V

Nov 29, 2017

Excellent, I learned a lot and I know it will be useful for me, thanks for all the knowledge.

By Santosh S

Nov 17, 2017

Perfect course. Particularly for those who are struggling to improve their academic writing.

By Swathi V

May 14, 2020

Excellent course. Very well structured. Kristin Sainini is an excellent speaker and teacher.

By Tamara H

Feb 25, 2020

Fantastic course greatly helped me in many areas where I found academic writing challenging.

By Yenny R H P

Oct 01, 2018

It is an excellent course, good structure, very practical, exceptional teacher, very useful!

By Jihui D

Mar 04, 2018

One of the best courses I've taken in my life! I wish I have taken this course much earlier!

By Yogal

Jan 19, 2018

Excellent Comprehensive Writing Course - great for those new as well as those need a review!

By Ariela G

Mar 18, 2019

Highly recommended! really well organized and gave me practical tools to improve my writing

By José C P J

Apr 22, 2020

Curso claro e objetivo, abrange bem todas as formas de escrita para um trabalho acadêmico.

By Angelos R

Mar 25, 2020

Very usefull course. The best way to practise your english an learn how to write properly.

By Abid R

Sep 11, 2019

Exceptional Course which help me to improve my writing. Instructor is awesome in teaching.