Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

AL

Jun 3, 2019

This was an amazing course that really helped me with my medical writing skills and understanding how making things clear for all audiences can help in spreading scientific knowledge across the world.

KK

Sep 14, 2020

Hello Kristin

Thank you for teaching me the basics of academic writing and editing with proper grammar. In this course, I was introduced to the scientific panel which further enriched my knowledge.

726 - 750 of 2,262 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By Saif K

Oct 11, 2020

Ita one of the best course in scientific writing. It step by step trains you in writing skills.I would recommend it for everyone who wants to improve his writing skills.

By Román R B

Aug 11, 2020

It was very nice and simple, easy to fit into my busy schedule, and I came out of it motivated to write, and with new skills, confidence, and a better sense of direction.

By Thuane H d R

Jun 4, 2020

O curso foi exelente! EU já havia feito um curso prévio com a Kristin - e tinha AMADO! Este foi mais um exelente curso que recomendo a todos que estão no meio científico.

By Amitrajitae

Apr 11, 2018

This was great course to learn how to write, where to begin and how to publish. Every point was covered in this course. This is great way start if you are new to writing.

By Ujjwal S

Sep 1, 2021

The course was really amazing and helped me in learning a lot of new skills. Perfect for someone who wants to or currently pursuing a research career. Highly recommended

By Dr. M S U

Apr 6, 2021

Excellent course for those who wants to write in science. I am extremely grateful to course instructor & also coursers to give me the opportunity to learn. Thanks a lot.

By Mangesh T

Nov 4, 2020

This course provides you the best knowledge of the field.

It makes you perfect.

This is possible only because of Dr. Kristin Sainani.

Thank you very much Dr.KristinSainani.

By Sarah K

Jun 18, 2020

Great course. I am not a scientific writer, but it taught me a lot about writing in general. The videos are fairly long, but packed with information. I highly recommend.

By PANCHAMI P 1

Jun 7, 2020

I really loved the course, it taught me so much- especially made me relearn how to write and feel enthusiastic about it. Thank you so much mam for this wonderful course.

By Sneha C S

Jan 13, 2020

This course has been extremely helpful! It has helped me understand the importance of writing, publishing and more importantly being a responsible academician.

Thank you!

By Win L K

Jan 8, 2019

Really love this course. The tutor is so good in teaching and clarifying the methods of writing a variety of scientific publications with pretty good examples and demos.

By John A S C

Jul 10, 2018

An excellent course I love the "hacks" that are teaching here. The teacher takes her time to make a really clear point, allowing to learn how to write in science. Thanks

By Lorana G

May 21, 2018

An interesting course that covers a lot of topics, very well explained. It presented a great variety of situations, explaining what to do or how to manage them properly.

By Hayat U

Nov 6, 2017

This course is very well organized. The content is outstanding with clear concepts. I learn a lot from this course related to technical writing in academia and research.

By Mohammed E

Very important course. Really, I am very delighted to choose and finish it. Ass. Prof. Kristin Sainani

was amazing and I liked the way in which the course is delivered.

By Maha A

Jan 21, 2018

I really liked this course! and I would recommend it to everyone.

It helped me a lot in many ways.

Also I would like to thanks Dr. Kristin Sainani for this big efforts :)

By HariVarsha

Nov 15, 2021

This is a great course for someone like me who fears writing. Enlightening and definitely acquired new skills and confidence in writing. Thank you, Dr. Kristin Sainani

By sunita g

Jul 17, 2021

Writing in the Science has helped me understand many technical details that I used to miss earlier. I has helped me in building new concepts of writing.

Thanks a lot!!!

By DR P S

Mar 20, 2021

The Science writing course is well prepared in eight chapters.

Content of this course has presented nicely by Prof Kristin.

Thans and Good wishes...

Dr Pooran Kumar Sinha

By Nina S

Dec 21, 2020

The best course I've ever passed. I would recommend it to everyone involved in science. Here, both beginners and experienced people can find valuable tips and tricks.

By Vrindha P

Aug 31, 2020

This was such a good course that took me through everything needed for an early career researcher as I am writing my first paper to publish in a peer reviewed journal.

By Asohamithran K

Jun 9, 2020

This course helped me so much in my final year . The course gradually progresses from an intermediate to an advanced level of writing. Thanks to the mentors and peers.

By NAVEEN K M (

This course is very well designed and course contents are easy to understand. I must recommend this course for both UG and PG students to develop their writing skills.

By Tshepiso N

May 15, 2020

This is a great platform to learn how to write. I'm confident that I will be writing better going forward during my studies. Thank you for such an amazing opportunity.

By Zuzana R

Feb 14, 2020

Thank you for your incredibly punctual yet understandable and convenient lessons! I would gladly recommend your course to my friends trying to write on the best level.