Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

SD

Feb 25, 2020

Respected Dr.kristiani sainani madam and coursera.\n\nI thank you for the wonderful classes and presentations, it really didn't made me feel that i was learning online course but as in class learning.

AL

Jun 3, 2019

This was an amazing course that really helped me with my medical writing skills and understanding how making things clear for all audiences can help in spreading scientific knowledge across the world.

826 - 850 of 2,192 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By Aman

Apr 27, 2020

Excellent teaching. I learned a lot about how to develop elegance in one's writing. Expected nothing less from Stanford. Truly the best of the best.

By Чеглаков А Н

Jun 7, 2021

It is an intelligent and compelling course. It made me aware of many ins and outs of publishing process and helped to write my first article draft.

By Durgaprasad

Dec 27, 2020

Best course for research and writing skills development. Very straightforward with good content and thank you for your very succinct clarification.

By pallavi l

Dec 2, 2020

The course is intelligently designed and presented so that it useful for both amateurs and those who have experience. Above all its very engaging.

By Lieke v G

Nov 23, 2020

This is a very good course, I learned a lot from the lectures provided. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to start writing scientifically.

By Ingrid R C

Jun 25, 2020

One of the best teachers I´ve ever known. Explains with clarity, her voice is perfectly modulated. Her knowledge and its transmission: impressive!

By Prashant K

Apr 27, 2020

Great Learning Experience. This course covered very detailed information about writing. Assignments are well prepared and very useful for learning.

By Haneen I

Jul 10, 2019

I absolutely enjoyed this course. I got to learn a lot. This course has helped me immensely in pursuing my research. THANK YOU Dr. KRISTIN SAINANI!

By Soe M M

Jun 30, 2022

Because of this course's help,my writing and editing skills have flourished,and I have become aware of how to manage my time when writing a paper.

By Stefano D P

Feb 10, 2022

I found this course's tips and tricks extremely helpful for a better and more succinct academic writing, for both scientific and general audience!

By Ana-Teresa M

Jan 5, 2021

The course is well structured, with very useful examples and plenty of opportunities to practice. It was very useful to refresh my writing skills.

By Mark J F

Aug 10, 2020

Dr. Sainani was able to deliver all lessons very well. I have learned many things and I'm now confident than I can write scientific papers better.

By Joey L

Mar 15, 2022

T​his was a very helpful and well constructed course. I both enjoyed taking the course and learned a lot about editing and improving my writing.

By Barbara S

Mar 8, 2022

Great training for writing, editing, reviewing; mostly specific to scientific / academic writing but also applicable to any professional writing.

By Francisco M

Apr 27, 2018

Excellent course, it covers several relevant topics for scientist, as plagiarism, revision and writing for lay audiences. Very useful for my work

By Jisha V

Jan 22, 2018

I never knew writing involved so many aspects. I thoroughly enjoyed doing this course which is very helpful for beginners in writing and editing.

By Akshata K

Dec 1, 2021

Precisely explained by Dr. Kristin. This course covers all the necessary topics, tips and details needed. Thanks a lot Dr. Kristin and coursera.

By Leila C

Jul 19, 2021

Um dos melhores cursos de escrita científica a que já assisti. As habilidades adquiridas vão além da escrita. A Kristin é extremamente didática.

By Marwa A

Jul 2, 2022

It is avery informative course in how to write in ascientific manner. Also it is simple and the practical helps me alot to improve my writting.

By Shailja K

Oct 20, 2021

This is a must course if you are into academics and becomes more important if you are a P.hD aspirant. Thanks for such a well-curated material.

By Swatantra D

Apr 5, 2020

This course is one of the best courses I've ever taken. It taught me how to write the right way. It's helping me a lot in my scientific career.

By Priyanka P

Feb 10, 2020

A very good informative course for beginners-intermediate learners and those who would want to start a course in medical or scientific writing.

By Maryam M Y

Aug 27, 2019

The course is very beneficial. It opened my eyes on so many things!! I would recommend it to everyone who is starting to write in the sciences.

By Victor F

Feb 24, 2019

The classes of Writing in the Sciences was a great opportunite for I improve my knowledge in writing articles, and training my english fluence.

By Fran F

Apr 22, 2018

Loved the course! So helpful- a great review of the basics of writing in the sciences. I wish I would've had this info for past assignments. We