Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

AL

Jun 3, 2019

This was an amazing course that really helped me with my medical writing skills and understanding how making things clear for all audiences can help in spreading scientific knowledge across the world.

KK

Sep 14, 2020

Hello Kristin\n\nThank you for teaching me the basics of academic writing and editing with proper grammar. In this course, I was introduced to the scientific panel which further enriched my knowledge.

851 - 875 of 2,196 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By Adam

Jun 29, 2021

It is extremely helpful, covering all sorts of aspects of writing. I completely recomend it to anyone who wants to improve his writing skills.

By Carla C

May 10, 2021

This course has been very useful to learn how to have a clear view on scientific texts and how to write more effectively. Highly recommended!

By Sofia B

Mar 10, 2021

Writing in the Sciences is an excellent course. It provided me with tools that I will use in writing my current and future academic projects.

By Pedro P

Feb 28, 2021

Thais is a really good course to learn writing, even if you are not a scientist, it will teacah many important things. I highly recommend it!

By Ahmad E M

Dec 30, 2020

great course to follow, the professor have a clear way to pass the message very pedagogue and organised

Highly recommended for young scientist

By Joy S B

Aug 18, 2020

I loved this course!! I learned so much and only wish I'd had this course in undergrad! I'm recommending to my daughter who's in college now!

By Paul G

Nov 18, 2019

Packed with first-class grammatical and style techniques—Dr Kristin demonstrates how to structure and pitch articles for the target audience.

By Alessandro C

Nov 16, 2018

it provides all the info regarding writing in science, this course is extremely useful, either for beginners and self taught people, as I am

By Iyanna W P

Aug 21, 2018

Excellent content. I know I will go back to my notes often. I especially liked the bit about Translation (a.k.a. writing for lay audiences)

By Julia T

Jul 9, 2018

I loved it. It teached me a lot and i couldn't be more grateful to how it was done. An easy but effective way of learning. Thank you so much.

By Amanda O

Sep 4, 2020

Wonderful class which I found extremely helpful as I started my research carrier. I am recommending it to everyone I know just starting out.

By Isabela F L M

This was an amazing experience, it was an excellent course, with an excellent teacher and teaching, I'll make good use of what I've learned!

By Beatriz V

May 14, 2020

I loved this course! Goes to the point, very fun and catchy explanations. I learned some useful tips and I am a better writer for sure now!

By Narges F

Dec 13, 2017

This course was awesome. full of useful information about how start writing a manuscript and edit it. it gives me more confidence in writing

By ijlal_kamal@yahoo

Oct 30, 2017

This is an outstanding course for research paper writing and academic writing. It is very well organized. I really appreciate their efforts.

By Sophia S

May 8, 2022

The course was great. Very easy to follow and understand. Not dull or boring. Very useful information, tips, and tricks for better writing!

By Darel D

Oct 2, 2021

Good course, in depth teaching of concepts and methods. Videos were helpful and exercises increased learning of the course and techniques.

By Elohor S

Apr 11, 2021

I really enjoyed this course. Dr Kristin Sainani taught in a very clear and understandable manner. I would recommend this course to anyone.

By Nataliia H

Jan 4, 2021

The course is great! I've really learned a lot. The knowledge I've got will be very useful for my current job at the university. Thank you!

By anand c

Sep 6, 2020

Its a great course. Provided lots of insights about scientific writing and helped me to improve my scientific writing skills and knowledge.

By Anna B X H

Oct 29, 2019

It's an excellent course, spot on to what I was after (writing a scientific paper) and change the way I write - definitely for the better.

By Wambui K

Jan 4, 2019

The course has really helped me understand the requirements of scientific writing and I can see how I will improve my writing from here on.

By Marcus S J

Mar 25, 2022

Being a person that is interested in writing, I am honestly grateful for this course. The teachers were perfect in explaning the subjects.

By W J

Feb 12, 2022

I really love this course! Guiding so much about writing for both scientists and lay readers. And a lot of tips that quite mental healing.

By Alexander H

Oct 14, 2020

Superbly laid out! I learned so much! Each student should have the opportunity to take part in such a course! Thank you very much Kristin!