Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

AL

Jun 3, 2019

This was an amazing course that really helped me with my medical writing skills and understanding how making things clear for all audiences can help in spreading scientific knowledge across the world.

KK

Sep 14, 2020

Hello Kristin\n\nThank you for teaching me the basics of academic writing and editing with proper grammar. In this course, I was introduced to the scientific panel which further enriched my knowledge.

876 - 900 of 2,195 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By Peter H

Oct 11, 2020

Best writing course ever. The content is extremely comprehensive, including manuscript, review, PS, even how to tweet. Highly recommended.

By Brenda E

Jul 30, 2020

Es un curso excelente, muy didáctico, completo y útil para aprender todo en relación a la escritura científica. Lo recomiendo fuertemente.

By Richard H

Jun 15, 2020

I have a feeling that this course might change my future on writing in the sciences, and I'll remember it forever. Gotta wait to see it...

By Sally R T

Jan 24, 2021

Such a great course, highly recommend! Provides a logical step by step approach to clear scientific writing. So glad I found this course!

By Karen V

Nov 9, 2020

This was exactly the course I was looking for. It was very useful. I hope they will have an intermediate course available in the future.

By Ilse J D l R R

Jun 2, 2020

I can't describe how useful it has been to me. The course really encourages me to work as a scientist and share my ideas through writing.

By Михаил П

Это первый курс, который я завершил с большим интересом. Я наконец понял свои ошибки, усложнявшие написание научного текста. Рекомендую.

By Vanessa S

Feb 14, 2020

AMAZING COURSE!

I LEARNED SO MUCH from this course. There are very worth tips to improve scientific writing. Everyone should check it out.

By Ja-Ann W

Jun 20, 2018

This course was helpful in restoring confidence in my writing skills by providing clear instruction for concise writing for the sciences.

By Andres D

Feb 27, 2018

It's a must if you are just starting to write scientific articles, and a good resource to review your skills if you have some experience.

By Amber C

Sep 22, 2021

This is my favorite course that I've taken from Coursera so far. D​r. Sainani's lectures are very engaging, insightful, and informative.

By Stacy W

Aug 17, 2021

I learned so much and will often have to come back and re-watch videos and lectures to continue improving my writing. Really enjoyed it.

By Sigrún J

Oct 7, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. I have developed as a writer and believe these new skills will become very handy in the future. Thank you!

By Marcelo S M

Jul 15, 2020

Curso muito bom! Os exercícios me ajudaram bastante a melhorar minha redação, principalmente minha redação em inglês ficou muito melhor.

By Matiushenko S

Apr 23, 2019

The course was very informative and useful. It helped to develop my writing and editing skills. Highly recommended. Thank you very much!

By Adriana

Apr 13, 2018

This course has improved my way of organise and write my papers. It is really easy to follow and practical. I will highly recommend it!!

By Serafín S F P

Feb 17, 2021

Learning to write is more complex than it looks like. Thanks to Dr. Kristin Sainani we can improve this ability so crucial in sciences.

By Ian L B M

Aug 17, 2020

Simply amazing. I learned so much from Dr. Sainani in those short 8 weeks. I feel more confident in my writing now than when I started.

By Ting C L

Jul 19, 2020

I am a resident doctor and this course is particularly helpful for doctors pursuing a research career! Love it and highly recommend it!

By Christy M

Great course for young scientists! The course taught me on how to write effectively, how to start writing, and how to get it published.

By Kristine C

Great course for those who have difficulty writing scientific manuscripts. I learned a lot in this course and enjoyed at the same time!

By Hritika

Sep 27, 2019

Really very helpful course!! I am glad I took the course! It has immensely helped me in putting my thoughts forward in a better manner!

By Tsinatkeab T H

Jun 17, 2018

It was such an amazing course and I learned a lot. I particularly enjoyed how clear the presentations were and all the cool interviews.

By Pablo T C

Mar 19, 2018

Thank you very much to Dr. Sainani and collaborators for this great course about the science writing process and style. Really helpful.

By Monica E G

Oct 25, 2017

The course is excellent. The lectures are very engaging and the explanations extremely clear. Thanks you very much, Professor Sainani !