Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

AL

Jun 3, 2019

This was an amazing course that really helped me with my medical writing skills and understanding how making things clear for all audiences can help in spreading scientific knowledge across the world.

KK

Sep 14, 2020

Hello Kristin\n\nThank you for teaching me the basics of academic writing and editing with proper grammar. In this course, I was introduced to the scientific panel which further enriched my knowledge.

901 - 925 of 2,196 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By Alysson S G

Jun 10, 2022

It was the best course I ever had. It improved my writing in so many ways and help me a lot in the process of learning a new language.

By Catherine H

May 29, 2021

Very well structured course. The tips given are very useful. Now everytime when I write, I try to apply what I learned in this course!

By Mohanad E

Jan 8, 2021

This course taught me alot. It was a great experience and it was superfun! Dr. Kristin Sainani was really good, fun and so informative

By Ayushi B

Nov 22, 2020

The course was very informative, interesting and interactive (through questions in between videos). Learned a lot. Loved it. Thank you

By Motaz B A

Jun 27, 2020

It was an important course to have as a post-graduate and i think it provided me with the essentials to start writing research papers.

By Sonja S

May 22, 2020

Amazing course! I learned a lot from Dr. Kristin, she is amazing! She makes science writing interesting and fun, and I love her humor.

By Jorge E B B

May 16, 2018

This course helped me in my current work as research fellow. Part of my job is to edit scientific papers, and helped me a lot with it.

By salvatore s

Mar 16, 2018

This course is a must-do for any student. As Prof. Sainani says in her last video, effective communication is vital to modern science.

By Huong N T

Jul 4, 2022

The course is great. I have learned many useful things in the course, and hone new skills. Thank you, teacher and university so much!

By Aqsa J

Nov 23, 2021

It was a great opportunity to learn from Kristin. Her method of teaching has helped me greatly. This course was perfectly integrated.

By David L

Jan 18, 2021

Thanks for this useful course. I consider that one more unit 5 (5b) would have been more useful instead of talking to the media unit.

By Florentine M

Aug 17, 2020

I could recommend this course to everybody! The exercises and examples are a good way to learn and illustrate how other authors work.

By Sabrina D

May 23, 2020

I really enjoyed the course. The modules gave me a new perspective on how to write and present research to engage my target audience.

By Shan S

Jun 27, 2018

Very good course. I can learn a lot from this lesson, not only about scientific article writing but also interviews and presentation.

By Caroline A L

Jun 29, 2020

Excellent course! The course was well planned and encompasses several aspects of scientific writing. The professor is very didactic.

By Cristina H D

Jun 21, 2020

This basic course has changed my way of writing and thinking, reinforcing the knowledge I already had and learning many things more.

By Simon N W

Jun 7, 2020

Through this course, I have learned how to make my scientific communication interesting and attractive, even for a general audience.

By Linda A

Dec 17, 2021

D​r. Sainani is both a master in her field and a fantastic educator. This class was extremely informative and effective. THANK YOU!

By Dan W

Oct 23, 2021

Excellent course. I really enjoyed it and learnt a lot of useful stuff. I only wish I had taken it as an undergrad or new postgrad.

By Ellen P

Oct 5, 2021

E​xcellent course. This was a good review of science writing and I learned more about how to edit. I highly recommend the course.

By Laura S R

Mar 14, 2021

I liked it because it is clear, it is entertaining and gives you very useful tips not only for science writing but general writing

By Shabnam M T

Apr 23, 2020

I loved this course!

I suggest everyone in science to take the course

and Thanks a million for the course

I am grateful for the course

By Joseph K

May 24, 2021

Thank you Prof. Sainani for the brilliant course. I would certainly recommend this to all my students without hesitating a second.

By Amgad E

Sep 13, 2019

i've just finished the course and i really did benefit from it as this illuminated blind spots i had in reviewing even my writing.

By Alexandra W

Jul 17, 2019

This is one of the few courses I have ever taken where other people noticed a marked difference in my skillset. It was phenomenal!