Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

AL

Jun 3, 2019

This was an amazing course that really helped me with my medical writing skills and understanding how making things clear for all audiences can help in spreading scientific knowledge across the world.

IA

Aug 25, 2020

A very helpful course. My writing has improved significantly in these 8 weeks. I highly recommend this course to everyone. Thank you Dr. Kristin Sainani and Coursera for bringing this course together.

926 - 950 of 2,183 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By Annemarie H

Oct 22, 2019

Great course for beginning writers or if, like me, English is your second language and you'd like to improve your writing skills.

By Mohammed T E

Sep 16, 2019

It is a very useful course and highly recommended to any want to start in medical writing.

Thank you so much Stanford university.

By Angelika T

Nov 26, 2017

It was a wonderful journey for young scientists which help understand basic rules connecting with writing in science. Thank you!!

By mark s

May 18, 2022

I really enjoyed the course. The examples used were all very interesting topics that made editing and summarizing a fun thing.

By Weerapat S

Aug 2, 2021

T​he best course for writing in sciences ever. Thanks for every lesson. Appreciate your course and all teaching material stuffs.

By David R

Jul 26, 2021

For me, a mandatory course for any science researcher. Great didactic work from Dr. Kristin Sainani throughout the whole course.

By Derrick R O

Mar 20, 2021

I can't admit how much this course has been really helpful, thank you coursera and stanford university for making this possible.

By Olga

Aug 30, 2020

A very informative, practical, and easy-to-follow course that I would recommend for everyone involved in any scientific writing.

By Katarzyna M

Nov 7, 2017

"Writing in the Sciences" is the best course I have ever done. It contains a lot of useful information and it is very inspiring!

By Xinh Đ T

Nov 8, 2020

The course is helpful for me to improve my writing and editing skill. Thank you so much Dr. Kristin Sainani and your coworkers.

By Prof. D T d A

Aug 9, 2020

Muito bom mesmo! Recomendo! embora eu ache que no certificado de conclusão de curso devesse constar a carga horária e as notas.

By Thivin A

Jul 15, 2020

Great course with valuable content. This course will prove to be very useful for me. Dr. Kristin Sainani is an amazing teacher.

By Cat

Jun 25, 2020

Clearly explained and learned a lot! I feel a lot more confident in the writing process and in making my writing more readable.

By Sneha C

Apr 19, 2021

Amazing course. The teacher is really great; she explains concepts well and makes classes more engaging with personal stories.

By Paola C

Jan 18, 2021

A very good course, rich in useful tips to improve scientific communication, in a complete and structured way. Very satisfied!

By Teagan F

Sep 9, 2020

Excellent course, my scientific writing has significantly improved since doing this course (even my supervisors have noticed!)

By Nada

This course has been the most amazing course I ever had because the professor is brilliant one- I really cannot thank enough.

By Olalekan A

Apr 10, 2020

I enjoy the course instructor lectures and I am stimulated to consider registering for other courses from Stanford University.

By Hari R S P

Feb 19, 2019

I am a graduate student and this course helped me a lot to my writing. I like the presentation style of the professor as well.

By Rasheed M F

Feb 5, 2019

It was excellent, I enjoyed every moment of it and I learned many important new hints. Thank you all, wishing you all the best

By FrancescoCarlo P

Dec 24, 2017

Incredibile course. There wasn't one lack: it is really helpful to learn to write in every format, and to edit a text. Thanks!

By Mohanad R

Oct 28, 2017

I strongly recommend this course for all science discipline students. Thank you very much for offering this great opportunity.

By Allie W

Dec 16, 2021

Thank you for providing this course, as a new researcher I learned so much and will use this knowledge often in my workplace.

By Jennifer S

Mar 14, 2021

Excellent course to take when you've been out of school for many years and need to relearn how to write a professional paper.

By S P

Aug 7, 2020

Loved the course, I wish knew about it before. Thank you for all your work, I truly appreciate your efforts. Thank you again!