Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

AL
Jun 3, 2019

This was an amazing course that really helped me with my medical writing skills and understanding how making things clear for all audiences can help in spreading scientific knowledge across the world.

KK
Sep 14, 2020

Hello Kristin\n\nThank you for teaching me the basics of academic writing and editing with proper grammar. In this course, I was introduced to the scientific panel which further enriched my knowledge.

1026 - 1050 of 2,025 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By Jenevra M B

Apr 12, 2019

I enjoyed the interactive aspects of this course. Writing letters of recommendation was useful to include.

By Burhan G

Mar 28, 2018

I really enjoyed this course. Content was new. It was the right amount of weekly load. Highly recommended.

By Chonglin Z

Jan 28, 2018

nice, if the material is less biology-oriented, make it general science and engineering,it would be great!

By Banani M

Jul 15, 2021

This course helped improve my science writing skills. I am thankful to the mentor for such nice lectures.

By Suresh B K

Jun 7, 2021

"Writing in sciences" course is helped me to understand and practice more quality writing in my domain. "

By Cristina A M A

Mar 29, 2021

Very useful to start for real beginners and up to different practical things as science in general public

By Anna S C

May 9, 2020

Thank you very much for all this help, wouldn't have imagined that this course would interest me so much!

By Daniel V L

Apr 8, 2020

I wish I had been taught a course like this one during my academic formation. I absolutely recommend it!!

By sree v y

Feb 28, 2019

Coursera made learning so much fun. It helps to learn all the requires skills. Education is hapiness here

By Kristina Ž

Jan 24, 2022

I enjoyed listening this course, it helped a lot as I'm in process of writing my first scientific paper.

By Alonzia S

May 22, 2021

As an Economist, this course helped me develop clear, concise, and clarity for future research projects.

By Melissa W

Jul 20, 2020

Excellent, relevant content presented in easily digestible, understandable, and unintimidating segments.

By vivek p

Mar 14, 2019

This is by far the best educational experience I have ever had in my life. Thank you so much Dr Sainani!

By Selma M

Jan 28, 2019

I learnt a lot during this course, and I think I'll keep some videos to see it again later in my carrer.

By Jedidah S R

Apr 22, 2018

This is such an amazing course! It has helped me greately in improving my skills with technical wirting.

By Jia-Shing W

Mar 24, 2018

Extremely helpful course. Every researcher whose native language is not English should take this course.

By Laura A G V

May 4, 2021

I seriously recommend this course. It was extremely useful. I wish I had taken it earlier in my career.

By Lena K

Sep 13, 2020

All you need to know about scientific research. Writing about science, and publishing for lay audience.

By Fan Y

Mar 7, 2019

This course is very helpful for beginner scientific writer. The instructor is very clear and organized.

By Shaun W

Jan 22, 2019

This course contains advice that is useful for all writers and editors, not just those in the sciences.

By Yeneydee M W

Aug 19, 2021

great course, good material and recourses, and an excellent instructor. I highly recommend this course

By Hollyann O

Jul 16, 2021

This has been an amazing course. I wish I would have had this content during my undergraduate program.

By Iryna V

Mar 15, 2021

Thank you for enjoy of two weeks education. It was good expirience and good tips.

Whith best regards.

By Aziza S

Jul 4, 2020

This is a very useful course, it helped me to know how to write scientifically correct and edit papers

By Erin C K

Apr 14, 2019

Great course! I really enjoyed the videos and the unique take the professor had on the subject matter.