Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

IA
Aug 25, 2020

A very helpful course. My writing has improved significantly in these 8 weeks. I highly recommend this course to everyone. Thank you Dr. Kristin Sainani and Coursera for bringing this course together.

AL
Jun 3, 2019

This was an amazing course that really helped me with my medical writing skills and understanding how making things clear for all audiences can help in spreading scientific knowledge across the world.

1101 - 1125 of 2,021 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By Aisling S

Jul 21, 2021

G​reat course- very helpful as I am preparing to write a paper for my masters. Would recommend

By Ariana P

Apr 20, 2021

Amazing course! It opened my eyes for a new world in science! Thank you very much Dr. Kristin!

By saloomeh s

Mar 15, 2021

this course was so fruitful for me. I have learned a lot about editing and good brief writing.

By Salina Q

Jan 4, 2021

great introductory to writing and editing as well as great tips tobe succesful in the sciences

By Khoo K H I

Dec 28, 2020

Lots of useful tips to get us started on good writing, I enjoyed the course very much. Thanks.

By Mary B

Oct 5, 2020

This course was informative and geared towards the writing requirements of a doctoral student.

By Logan R

Feb 10, 2019

I found the course very helpful in learning how to convey scientific writing more effectively.

By Maya E

Apr 16, 2018

A fantastic course! Lots of valuable information for academic writing! I enjoyed it very much!

By Joseph F

Apr 14, 2018

A good review of scientific writing! It changed the way I think about many writing objectives!

By Shirin a

Aug 3, 2021

i am so happy that can take the best courses far from the best institutes. Thank you coursera

By Paula S

Jun 7, 2021

The instructor in this course has excellent teaching skills. I have learned a lot. Thank you.

By Zainab B S

Aug 10, 2020

I am so grateful for knowing about this course in my first year of Ph.D, a well deserved 5/5.

By Dr. M R D

An excellent course!! It takes the learner for the basics to more advanced topics of writing.

By Bhargav N W

Really Awesome Experience and truly useful for every science student those are pursuing Ph.D.

By Neus

Apr 27, 2020

It is a very interesting course, I would strongly recommend it as you will learn many things.

By Ali M

Nov 29, 2019

This course is great to challenge yourself. Thank you coursera for such a wonderful platform.

By Quan W

Jul 10, 2018

Great course! The professor is absolutely awesome and the learning process is very enjoyable.

By Tirza V

Nov 28, 2017

Excellent, I learned a lot and I know it will be useful for me, thanks for all the knowledge.

By Santosh S

Nov 16, 2017

Perfect course. Particularly for those who are struggling to improve their academic writing.

By Marie H

Aug 2, 2021

Excellent course and instructor, focusing on details that truly count in scientific writing.

By Liz H

Mar 3, 2021

I absolutely loved this course. Content and delivery were very engaging - highly recommend!

By Gana D

Aug 31, 2020

Excellent! I highly recommend it to anyone who would like to improve his/her writing skills.

By Karol Z

Aug 13, 2020

I am cutting the clatter and getting straight to the point. An excellent course! Just do it!

By Swathi V

May 14, 2020

Excellent course. Very well structured. Kristin Sainini is an excellent speaker and teacher.

By Tamara H

Feb 25, 2020

Fantastic course greatly helped me in many areas where I found academic writing challenging.