Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

AL

Jun 3, 2019

This was an amazing course that really helped me with my medical writing skills and understanding how making things clear for all audiences can help in spreading scientific knowledge across the world.

KK

Sep 14, 2020

Hello Kristin\n\nThank you for teaching me the basics of academic writing and editing with proper grammar. In this course, I was introduced to the scientific panel which further enriched my knowledge.

751 - 775 of 2,192 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By Katia P

May 31, 2021

The course clarified many areas that were a bit confusing.Since I am not a native English language speaker it has definitely improved my writing skills. Thank you!

By Luciano R

Sep 6, 2020

Excelent course! Easy to follow, practical and full of examples and excercises which make it very profitable. Highly recommended for beginners and experts as well!

By varun g

Apr 13, 2020

very important course for the research community or for those who want to write scientific articles. This course cover all the necessary things for the beginners..

By Ashlesha G

Jan 31, 2020

I enjoyed every moment of the course. It was such joy to listen to Dr. Sainani talk about the finer details of writing. I wish I had access to this course earlier.

By Raúl G

Jan 5, 2022

Me ha servido mucho como estudiante de PhD; ojalá hubiera conocido el trabajo de la Dra. Sainani. La Dra. tiene una forma de enseñar que es más que aconsejable.

By Seyed A H

Oct 27, 2021

Such a wonderful and comprehensive course! Had no idea that it would include so many different types of texts. Absolutely loved it. Thank you so much Dr. Sainani!

By payal N b

Apr 15, 2021

Thank you so much coursera and Kristian ma'am for this amazing course. It's an worth taking course with excellent educator with simple and challenging exercises.

By Omar A Á G

Apr 14, 2021

Excellent course! It helps me a lot, particularly getting order and structure in steps to write and not procrastinate. But I learned in many ways I didn't expect.

By Zia U M

Oct 7, 2020

This course taught me the concepts and skills I was not introduced during my academic career. Great job Coursera, for making my academic and research life easier.

By Rahul M

Sep 7, 2020

A comprehensive course aimed at equipping the candidate with expertise in scientific writing. I would highly recommend this course as I had a great time learning.

By Amit S

Feb 28, 2019

The instructor is using her experience, so it is useful. The examples used are simple and can be understood by all. I would strongly recommend to take this course

By Lalita

Oct 12, 2021

One of the best course I have taken on science, writing, and scientific writing. Thank you, Dr. Sainani, for imparting your valuable knowledge on these subjects!

By Tamara G

Nov 5, 2018

Great opportunity to learn how to write, review, and even speak to lay audience in sciences! Highly recommended. Thanks to the people responsible of this course!

By Weeratian T

Jan 1, 2018

This is very a helpful intensive course to enhance and shapen my writing skills. Main contents and given examples are clear and easy to understand for beginners.

By Youcef D

Aug 9, 2021

Clearly the best course to beging your path in science if you are not familiar with academic writing as i was before this complete and state of the edge course.

By sushil k

Jul 2, 2021

Thank you very much Dr. Kristin Sainani and Coursera for the course. It will definitely help me in long run for writing documents and manuscripts publications.

By Daniela O

Nov 10, 2020

es muy completo, didáctico, entretenido y útil. Es fácil de entender y abarca los temas necesarios un poco mas sobre buena redacción, revision, publicacion etc.

By Guillermo d R

Jun 9, 2018

A really interesting course, it made me think about writing techniques that are often overlooked when it comes to science communication. I totally recommend it.

By Stefaniia D

Apr 15, 2018

I liked this course a lot! It was really useful; it enhanced my way of writing and at some point changed my attitude towards academic writing. Highly recommend!

By Gulzhana K

Nov 11, 2021

​Wting in the Sciences is tge most astonishing course i have ever taken. Thanks to all managers of the course! I highly recommend it to my peers and students!

By Ohara c p

Oct 16, 2021

This course is so good. The lecturer, Dr. Kristin Sainani, explaines the materials clearly, so we can understand the materials easily. Thank you, Dr. Kristin.

By Jason T

May 24, 2021

I think this should be a mandatory course for every graduate student. Immediately useful and helpful for everyday writing. Excellent instructor and materials!

By David P

Jul 31, 2020

What an incredible teacher. I would take any course with her. She cleared so many obstacles with her unique insights and experience - a real gift. Thank you!!

By Vahbiz D

Aug 30, 2018

This course is fantastic and has taught me a lot on writing and editing. It is well taught and explained with tons of examples. Thank you Dr. Kristin Sainani.