Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

AL

Jun 3, 2019

This was an amazing course that really helped me with my medical writing skills and understanding how making things clear for all audiences can help in spreading scientific knowledge across the world.

IA

Aug 25, 2020

A very helpful course. My writing has improved significantly in these 8 weeks. I highly recommend this course to everyone. Thank you Dr. Kristin Sainani and Coursera for bringing this course together.

826 - 850 of 2,153 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By Francisco M

Apr 27, 2018

Excellent course, it covers several relevant topics for scientist, as plagiarism, revision and writing for lay audiences. Very useful for my work

By Jisha V

Jan 22, 2018

I never knew writing involved so many aspects. I thoroughly enjoyed doing this course which is very helpful for beginners in writing and editing.

By Akshata K

Dec 1, 2021

Precisely explained by Dr. Kristin. This course covers all the necessary topics, tips and details needed. Thanks a lot Dr. Kristin and coursera.

By Leila C

Jul 19, 2021

Um dos melhores cursos de escrita científica a que já assisti. As habilidades adquiridas vão além da escrita. A Kristin é extremamente didática.

By Shailja K

Oct 20, 2021

This is a must course if you are into academics and becomes more important if you are a P.hD aspirant. Thanks for such a well-curated material.

By Swatantra D

Apr 5, 2020

This course is one of the best courses I've ever taken. It taught me how to write the right way. It's helping me a lot in my scientific career.

By Priyanka P

Feb 10, 2020

A very good informative course for beginners-intermediate learners and those who would want to start a course in medical or scientific writing.

By Maryam M Y

Aug 27, 2019

The course is very beneficial. It opened my eyes on so many things!! I would recommend it to everyone who is starting to write in the sciences.

By Victor F

Feb 24, 2019

The classes of Writing in the Sciences was a great opportunite for I improve my knowledge in writing articles, and training my english fluence.

By Fran F

Apr 22, 2018

Loved the course! So helpful- a great review of the basics of writing in the sciences. I wish I would've had this info for past assignments. We

By Adam

Jun 29, 2021

It is extremely helpful, covering all sorts of aspects of writing. I completely recomend it to anyone who wants to improve his writing skills.

By Carla C

May 10, 2021

This course has been very useful to learn how to have a clear view on scientific texts and how to write more effectively. Highly recommended!

By Sofia B

Mar 10, 2021

Writing in the Sciences is an excellent course. It provided me with tools that I will use in writing my current and future academic projects.

By Pedro P

Feb 28, 2021

Thais is a really good course to learn writing, even if you are not a scientist, it will teacah many important things. I highly recommend it!

By Ahmad E M

Dec 30, 2020

great course to follow, the professor have a clear way to pass the message very pedagogue and organised

Highly recommended for young scientist

By Joy S B

Aug 18, 2020

I loved this course!! I learned so much and only wish I'd had this course in undergrad! I'm recommending to my daughter who's in college now!

By Paul G

Nov 18, 2019

Packed with first-class grammatical and style techniques—Dr Kristin demonstrates how to structure and pitch articles for the target audience.

By Alessandro C

Nov 16, 2018

it provides all the info regarding writing in science, this course is extremely useful, either for beginners and self taught people, as I am

By Iyanna W P

Aug 21, 2018

Excellent content. I know I will go back to my notes often. I especially liked the bit about Translation (a.k.a. writing for lay audiences)

By Julia T

Jul 9, 2018

I loved it. It teached me a lot and i couldn't be more grateful to how it was done. An easy but effective way of learning. Thank you so much.

By Amanda O

Sep 4, 2020

Wonderful class which I found extremely helpful as I started my research carrier. I am recommending it to everyone I know just starting out.

By Isabela F L M

This was an amazing experience, it was an excellent course, with an excellent teacher and teaching, I'll make good use of what I've learned!

By Beatriz V

May 14, 2020

I loved this course! Goes to the point, very fun and catchy explanations. I learned some useful tips and I am a better writer for sure now!

By Narges F

Dec 13, 2017

This course was awesome. full of useful information about how start writing a manuscript and edit it. it gives me more confidence in writing

By ijlal_kamal@yahoo

Oct 30, 2017

This is an outstanding course for research paper writing and academic writing. It is very well organized. I really appreciate their efforts.