Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

AL

Jun 3, 2019

This was an amazing course that really helped me with my medical writing skills and understanding how making things clear for all audiences can help in spreading scientific knowledge across the world.

IA

Aug 25, 2020

A very helpful course. My writing has improved significantly in these 8 weeks. I highly recommend this course to everyone. Thank you Dr. Kristin Sainani and Coursera for bringing this course together.

851 - 875 of 2,153 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By Sophia S

May 8, 2022

The course was great. Very easy to follow and understand. Not dull or boring. Very useful information, tips, and tricks for better writing!

By Darel D

Oct 2, 2021

Good course, in depth teaching of concepts and methods. Videos were helpful and exercises increased learning of the course and techniques.

By Elohor S

Apr 11, 2021

I really enjoyed this course. Dr Kristin Sainani taught in a very clear and understandable manner. I would recommend this course to anyone.

By Nataliia H

Jan 4, 2021

The course is great! I've really learned a lot. The knowledge I've got will be very useful for my current job at the university. Thank you!

By anand c

Sep 6, 2020

Its a great course. Provided lots of insights about scientific writing and helped me to improve my scientific writing skills and knowledge.

By Anna B X H

Oct 29, 2019

It's an excellent course, spot on to what I was after (writing a scientific paper) and change the way I write - definitely for the better.

By Wambui K

Jan 4, 2019

The course has really helped me understand the requirements of scientific writing and I can see how I will improve my writing from here on.

By Marcus S J

Mar 25, 2022

Being a person that is interested in writing, I am honestly grateful for this course. The teachers were perfect in explaning the subjects.

By W J

Feb 12, 2022

I really love this course! Guiding so much about writing for both scientists and lay readers. And a lot of tips that quite mental healing.

By Alexander H

Oct 14, 2020

Superbly laid out! I learned so much! Each student should have the opportunity to take part in such a course! Thank you very much Kristin!

By Peter H

Oct 11, 2020

Best writing course ever. The content is extremely comprehensive, including manuscript, review, PS, even how to tweet. Highly recommended.

By Brenda E

Jul 30, 2020

Es un curso excelente, muy didáctico, completo y útil para aprender todo en relación a la escritura científica. Lo recomiendo fuertemente.

By Richard H

Jun 15, 2020

I have a feeling that this course might change my future on writing in the sciences, and I'll remember it forever. Gotta wait to see it...

By Sally R T

Jan 24, 2021

Such a great course, highly recommend! Provides a logical step by step approach to clear scientific writing. So glad I found this course!

By Karen V

Nov 9, 2020

This was exactly the course I was looking for. It was very useful. I hope they will have an intermediate course available in the future.

By Ilse J D l R R

Jun 2, 2020

I can't describe how useful it has been to me. The course really encourages me to work as a scientist and share my ideas through writing.

By Михаил П

Это первый курс, который я завершил с большим интересом. Я наконец понял свои ошибки, усложнявшие написание научного текста. Рекомендую.

By Vanessa S

Feb 14, 2020

AMAZING COURSE!

I LEARNED SO MUCH from this course. There are very worth tips to improve scientific writing. Everyone should check it out.

By Ja-Ann W

Jun 20, 2018

This course was helpful in restoring confidence in my writing skills by providing clear instruction for concise writing for the sciences.

By Andres D

Feb 27, 2018

It's a must if you are just starting to write scientific articles, and a good resource to review your skills if you have some experience.

By Amber C

Sep 22, 2021

This is my favorite course that I've taken from Coursera so far. D​r. Sainani's lectures are very engaging, insightful, and informative.

By Stacy W

Aug 17, 2021

I learned so much and will often have to come back and re-watch videos and lectures to continue improving my writing. Really enjoyed it.

By Sigrún J

Oct 7, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. I have developed as a writer and believe these new skills will become very handy in the future. Thank you!

By Marcelo S M

Jul 15, 2020

Curso muito bom! Os exercícios me ajudaram bastante a melhorar minha redação, principalmente minha redação em inglês ficou muito melhor.

By Matiushenko S

Apr 23, 2019

The course was very informative and useful. It helped to develop my writing and editing skills. Highly recommended. Thank you very much!