Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

KK

Sep 14, 2020

Hello Kristin\n\nThank you for teaching me the basics of academic writing and editing with proper grammar. In this course, I was introduced to the scientific panel which further enriched my knowledge.

IA

Aug 25, 2020

A very helpful course. My writing has improved significantly in these 8 weeks. I highly recommend this course to everyone. Thank you Dr. Kristin Sainani and Coursera for bringing this course together.

901 - 925 of 2,157 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By Cristina H D

Jun 21, 2020

This basic course has changed my way of writing and thinking, reinforcing the knowledge I already had and learning many things more.

By Simon N W

Jun 7, 2020

Through this course, I have learned how to make my scientific communication interesting and attractive, even for a general audience.

By Linda A

Dec 17, 2021

D​r. Sainani is both a master in her field and a fantastic educator. This class was extremely informative and effective. THANK YOU!

By Dan W

Oct 23, 2021

Excellent course. I really enjoyed it and learnt a lot of useful stuff. I only wish I had taken it as an undergrad or new postgrad.

By Ellen P

Oct 5, 2021

E​xcellent course. This was a good review of science writing and I learned more about how to edit. I highly recommend the course.

By Laura S R

Mar 14, 2021

I liked it because it is clear, it is entertaining and gives you very useful tips not only for science writing but general writing

By Shabnam M T

Apr 23, 2020

I loved this course!

I suggest everyone in science to take the course

and Thanks a million for the course

I am grateful for the course

By Joseph K

May 24, 2021

Thank you Prof. Sainani for the brilliant course. I would certainly recommend this to all my students without hesitating a second.

By Amgad E

Sep 13, 2019

i've just finished the course and i really did benefit from it as this illuminated blind spots i had in reviewing even my writing.

By Alexandra W

Jul 17, 2019

This is one of the few courses I have ever taken where other people noticed a marked difference in my skillset. It was phenomenal!

By Alejandro O

Mar 20, 2019

Great course with a great teacher that clearly understands the subject and is genuinely interested in teaching and helping others.

By Abhishek S

Apr 22, 2021

It's one of the best online courses available on the internet. I look forward to sharing my experiences with Dr. Kristin Sainani.

By Carlos A B G

Mar 11, 2021

Me gusto mucho el curso, muy útil para practicar la escritura en inglés y poder expresar tus ideas de manera organizada y simple.

By Wisna N

I learn so much in this course and will definitely apply the many useful tips in my writing and revision. Thank you, Dr. Sainani.

By Jaime A V C

Mar 5, 2020

I found the course great, the teacher and the excellent content, the interviews taught me a lot, I totally recommend this course!

By Annemarie H

Oct 22, 2019

Great course for beginning writers or if, like me, English is your second language and you'd like to improve your writing skills.

By Mohammed T E

Sep 16, 2019

It is a very useful course and highly recommended to any want to start in medical writing.

Thank you so much Stanford university.

By Angelika T

Nov 26, 2017

It was a wonderful journey for young scientists which help understand basic rules connecting with writing in science. Thank you!!

By Mark S

May 18, 2022

I really enjoyed the course. The examples used were all very interesting topics that made editing and summarizing a fun thing.

By Weerapat S

Aug 2, 2021

T​he best course for writing in sciences ever. Thanks for every lesson. Appreciate your course and all teaching material stuffs.

By David R

Jul 26, 2021

For me, a mandatory course for any science researcher. Great didactic work from Dr. Kristin Sainani throughout the whole course.

By Derrick R

Mar 20, 2021

I can't admit how much this course has been really helpful, thank you coursera and stanford university for making this possible.

By Olga

Aug 30, 2020

A very informative, practical, and easy-to-follow course that I would recommend for everyone involved in any scientific writing.

By Katarzyna M

Nov 7, 2017

"Writing in the Sciences" is the best course I have ever done. It contains a lot of useful information and it is very inspiring!

By Xinh Đ T

Nov 8, 2020

The course is helpful for me to improve my writing and editing skill. Thank you so much Dr. Kristin Sainani and your coworkers.