Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

KK
Sep 14, 2020

Hello Kristin\n\nThank you for teaching me the basics of academic writing and editing with proper grammar. In this course, I was introduced to the scientific panel which further enriched my knowledge.

AL
Jun 3, 2019

This was an amazing course that really helped me with my medical writing skills and understanding how making things clear for all audiences can help in spreading scientific knowledge across the world.

926 - 950 of 2,025 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By Belson D B

Sep 3, 2020

Thank you so much for this opportunity. I have learned a lot and this will open my door to a new journey as an educator.

By Tulio A A M

Dec 21, 2019

This course amazed me! Dr. Kristin Sainani knows how to engage students and teaches didactically. I highly recommend it.

By Gabriel P d C

Jan 2, 2019

This course teaches fundamentals of writing and a lot of scientific skill which are not normally taught at universities.

By Ari

Jan 10, 2022

Excellent teacher. Very easy to understand when she says. All the modules are well prepared. Thank you so much teacher.

By Maria P

Jun 3, 2021

I like this course. I learned a lot about writing: strategies, tips, some things about grammar, plagiasm and much more.

By Moses A

Jan 19, 2021

An excellent and robust course relevant to our times when science must communicate with clarity. Thank you Dr. Kristin!

By Sarah A

Mar 18, 2020

This course gave me great writing advice and handy tips to make my job as a scientific editor easier. Highly recommend!

By MOHD Y B

Dec 13, 2019

Excellent course, there is a lot to learn here. The course is very engaging and powerful to enhance scientific writing.

By Sylvia P R

Sep 19, 2021

This course is well executed. I found it to be useful for supporting and teaching graduate students in their writing.

By Darren W L L

Clear & concise course teaching very practical skills of writing essential to all aspiring researchers and scientists.

By Ritu S

Jun 21, 2020

The course was very beneficial and helpful to improve on areas that need correction while handling scientific writing.

By Virginia

Excellent course! It helped me tremendously improve my writing skills, teaching me how to combine quality and content.

By Carolina L D

Me gustó mucho el curso, aprendí cual es la mejor manera de escribir en ingles y los errores que usualmente se cometen

By Jose A G

Oct 29, 2018

Very clear explanations, to the point and with just the correct amount of repeated exercises to make everything clear.

By Yessica E

Oct 3, 2021

This is a very helpful course for those who are looking to improve their writing skills in science. 100% recommended.

By Lucianne F

Jul 28, 2021

A​ really great course, helpful to any scientist! I will definetly take these teachings with me throughout my career.

By Kate B

Jan 21, 2021

I really enjoyed this course! I was able to work on my own time, and it was easy to understand and follow directions.

Oct 30, 2020

The instructor was excellent! Lessons well organized, material presented clearly, with lots of examples and material.

By Saswat G

Jun 5, 2020

Besides being a good teacher, the instructor always seemed excited and enthusiastic. This is why I loved this course.

By Isabel M

Gostei muito do curso, sem dúvida que aprendi bastante e que os conceitos lecionados tiveram bastante aplicabilidade!

By Yiming W

It was a great course and I have definitely learned a lot. I am now much more aware of the clutter in my own writing.

By Denise M

Sep 29, 2019

I want to thanks all team that worked for this course happening. It was amazing and I learned a lot! Thank very much.

By Pablo M A

Aug 31, 2018

Not only useful and convenient indications for scientific writing, but also a really interesting and pleasant course.

By Madalina A P

Mar 19, 2018

The whole course was amazing! It's a good way of making you aware as a writer or scientist of what you write and how.