Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

SD
Feb 25, 2020

Respected Dr.kristiani sainani madam and coursera.\n\nI thank you for the wonderful classes and presentations, it really didn't made me feel that i was learning online course but as in class learning.

KK
Sep 14, 2020

Hello Kristin\n\nThank you for teaching me the basics of academic writing and editing with proper grammar. In this course, I was introduced to the scientific panel which further enriched my knowledge.

951 - 975 of 2,011 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By Shermaine

Jun 1, 2019

Lots of very helpful tips for new science writer. Modules are evenly distributed and well taught by the instructors.

By Sophie S

Jan 12, 2019

Really helpful tips to get started with many different types of scientific writing. I can only recommend the course!

By Theodoros T K

Dec 21, 2020

Nice course about writing! Really well explained and teaches proper way of writing in sciences. Highly recommended!

By Awab K

Sep 30, 2020

I benefited a lot from this course. Its delivery is perfect, and to the point. It is also engaging and interactive.

By DeLene B

Jun 29, 2020

Dr. Sainani is an engaging online instructor. This was my first Coursera MOC, and I'll definitely look into others.

By Giulia F

Jun 9, 2020

Extremely useful course, engaging, challenging every once in a while. I'm really happy about what I learnt from it.

By Justina

The course was brilliant! I gained so much useful information that will help to write my master thesis much easier.

By Ayman M K M E

Oct 27, 2017

I strongly Recommend this course for student and young researcher. Indeed, i am so pleased for Dr. Kristin Sainani.

By Laurie H

Dec 18, 2021

This was a helpful course that covered a lot of ground. She gives a lot of great tips. I found it very beneficial.

By Nathan R

Jul 22, 2021

Great review of writing and introduction to scientific writing. I would recommend for anyone returning to school.

By Phuc N

Mar 29, 2021

This course is definitely a "must". It provides so many useful tips for every young or even experienced scientist.

By mast

Feb 13, 2021

If you want to improve your science writing, this is a great course.

Thank you Prof. Kristin Sainani and Coursera.

By RICARDO N O C

Jul 6, 2020

Amazing and fundamental for professionals looking to improve their skills in writing and scientific dissemination.

By Rania T H S

Jun 5, 2020

Thank you so much for this course! I didn't even know to which extent it will be useful from me when I registered.

By Meghan C

Aug 16, 2019

Phenomenal course- I learned so much that is directly applicable to my work. I cannot wait to take my next course.

By khadija H

Mar 13, 2019

Excellent, well laid out course. simple to follow, useful exercises for practice and great hints by the instructor

By Dr. Z R

Aug 22, 2021

I​ really enjoyed it! Kept me engaged even though it was online. The homework wasn't exhausting either.Thank you.

By Shannon W

Mar 12, 2021

I learned a lot in this course and I have been applying these principles to my writing as I learn them each week.

By Vaishnavi I

Jul 15, 2020

This course is so useful and informative. The instructor is amazing, she makes things fun and easy to understand.

By Noni T

Jul 2, 2020

The course is very well designed. Praise to the instructor who made things easier for non-English native speaker.

By Isaac M

Jun 26, 2019

The course teaches concise expression, it's concise by itself as well. Really enjoy it, and I feel fully-charged.

By Zainab R

Feb 3, 2019

It's a tremendous experience to learn this course; it provided a great help to command scientific writing skills!

By Helia N

Oct 14, 2021

The course was awesome. I definitely recommend it to everyone in the medicine field trying to write an article.

By Benjamin T

Mar 29, 2021

one of the most helpful and best online courses I have taken so far! Highly recommended. Not only to scientists!

By Dinorah M T

Feb 18, 2021

Excellent Course!!! It helped me improve my writing and development skills for scientific articles and projects.