Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

IA

Aug 25, 2020

A very helpful course. My writing has improved significantly in these 8 weeks. I highly recommend this course to everyone. Thank you Dr. Kristin Sainani and Coursera for bringing this course together.

KK

Sep 14, 2020

Hello Kristin

Thank you for teaching me the basics of academic writing and editing with proper grammar. In this course, I was introduced to the scientific panel which further enriched my knowledge.

951 - 975 of 2,479 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By Elohor S

Apr 11, 2021

I really enjoyed this course. Dr Kristin Sainani taught in a very clear and understandable manner. I would recommend this course to anyone.

By Nataliia H

Jan 4, 2021

The course is great! I've really learned a lot. The knowledge I've got will be very useful for my current job at the university. Thank you!

By anand c

Sep 6, 2020

Its a great course. Provided lots of insights about scientific writing and helped me to improve my scientific writing skills and knowledge.

By Anna B X H

Oct 29, 2019

It's an excellent course, spot on to what I was after (writing a scientific paper) and change the way I write - definitely for the better.

By Wambui K

Jan 4, 2019

The course has really helped me understand the requirements of scientific writing and I can see how I will improve my writing from here on.

By Aleksandra K

Jan 12, 2023

An amazing way to learn how to write and edit texts, all the lessons are useful and will serve me great for my master's thesis. Thank you!

By Herakles K

Nov 13, 2022

Excellent course with a great tutor! The exercises helped me a lot with critical thinking and the videos are easy to watch and comprehend.

By Kathy M

Nov 12, 2022

I am very happy with the skills which I have learned in this course. It gives me confidence to proceed further with my doctorate project.

By Marcus S J

Mar 25, 2022

Being a person that is interested in writing, I am honestly grateful for this course. The teachers were perfect in explaning the subjects.

By W J

Feb 12, 2022

I really love this course! Guiding so much about writing for both scientists and lay readers. And a lot of tips that quite mental healing.

By Alexander H

Oct 14, 2020

Superbly laid out! I learned so much! Each student should have the opportunity to take part in such a course! Thank you very much Kristin!

By Peter H

Oct 11, 2020

Best writing course ever. The content is extremely comprehensive, including manuscript, review, PS, even how to tweet. Highly recommended.

By Brenda E

Jul 30, 2020

Es un curso excelente, muy didáctico, completo y útil para aprender todo en relación a la escritura científica. Lo recomiendo fuertemente.

By Richard H

Jun 15, 2020

I have a feeling that this course might change my future on writing in the sciences, and I'll remember it forever. Gotta wait to see it...

By Nana A

Nov 28, 2022

I recommend every young scientist and researcher should take this course because it has every writing skills needed for a great write up.

By Andrea O

Nov 4, 2022

It was a wonderful educational experience. I highly recommend the course, is very helpful. Thanks, Kristin Sainani for your dedication.

By Katherine R

Aug 19, 2022

Overall, great. The key speaker is interesting and clearly outlines all topics. Very important writing course for new scientific writers.

By Sally R T

Jan 24, 2021

Such a great course, highly recommend! Provides a logical step by step approach to clear scientific writing. So glad I found this course!

By Karen V

Nov 9, 2020

This was exactly the course I was looking for. It was very useful. I hope they will have an intermediate course available in the future.

By Ilse J D l R R

Jun 2, 2020

I can't describe how useful it has been to me. The course really encourages me to work as a scientist and share my ideas through writing.

By Михаил П

Это первый курс, который я завершил с большим интересом. Я наконец понял свои ошибки, усложнявшие написание научного текста. Рекомендую.

By Vanessa S

Feb 14, 2020

AMAZING COURSE!

I LEARNED SO MUCH from this course. There are very worth tips to improve scientific writing. Everyone should check it out.

By Ja-Ann W

Jun 20, 2018

This course was helpful in restoring confidence in my writing skills by providing clear instruction for concise writing for the sciences.

By Andres D

Feb 27, 2018

It's a must if you are just starting to write scientific articles, and a good resource to review your skills if you have some experience.

By Amber C

Sep 22, 2021

This is my favorite course that I've taken from Coursera so far. Dr. Sainani's lectures are very engaging, insightful, and informative.