Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

KK
Sep 14, 2020

Hello Kristin\n\nThank you for teaching me the basics of academic writing and editing with proper grammar. In this course, I was introduced to the scientific panel which further enriched my knowledge.

IA
Aug 25, 2020

A very helpful course. My writing has improved significantly in these 8 weeks. I highly recommend this course to everyone. Thank you Dr. Kristin Sainani and Coursera for bringing this course together.

976 - 1000 of 2,025 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By Noni T

Jul 2, 2020

The course is very well designed. Praise to the instructor who made things easier for non-English native speaker.

By Isaac M

Jun 26, 2019

The course teaches concise expression, it's concise by itself as well. Really enjoy it, and I feel fully-charged.

By Zainab R

Feb 3, 2019

It's a tremendous experience to learn this course; it provided a great help to command scientific writing skills!

By Helia N

Oct 14, 2021

The course was awesome. I definitely recommend it to everyone in the medicine field trying to write an article.

By Benjamin T

Mar 29, 2021

one of the most helpful and best online courses I have taken so far! Highly recommended. Not only to scientists!

By Dinorah M T

Feb 18, 2021

Excellent Course!!! It helped me improve my writing and development skills for scientific articles and projects.

By Paula A R R

Nov 28, 2020

Excelente curso. El mejor para aprender a escribir de forma cientifica. Me siento afortuna de haberlo terminado.

By Zhiyu ( Z

Jul 25, 2020

This course is really helpful! It helps me identify my writing problems and tells me how to fix them. I love it!

By Fatima H

Jul 6, 2020

was very helpful for young scientist like me who is about to start writing my own manuscript. Thank you so much!

By Alicia L

It was a very useful curse, also very engaging and easy to follow. It was a complete help to improve my writing.

By María T C G

Dec 6, 2019

Excelente curso. Es un curso muy completo, lleno de ejemplos y ejercicios para practicar la escritura científica

By Anuja G

Jun 28, 2021

The Writing in Sciences course is a good referesher of essential skills. Thank you Kristin Sainani & Coursera.

By WILLIAM W

Overall, an excellent course! Many of the skills and tips learned will pay dividends for me in graduate school.

By Theo P

Mar 19, 2020

Some great tips on how to improve your writing. I very much enjoyed it and I will be putting much of it to use.

By Farzaneh K

Jan 3, 2018

It was a very helpful for structuring, writing and editing a paper and It has lots of examples and assignments.

By Mohamed E

Jun 23, 2020

very helpful with an excellent explanation

highly recommended for everyone want to start in scientific writing

By Chen W C

Nov 26, 2019

Best course ever. Help IMG with English writing and scientific writing. Will definitely recommend this course!

By srinivas m

Feb 8, 2019

Extremely useful for active practitioners ‘ feeling bad not to join much earlier ‘ thanks to Kristina and team

By Christopher C

Jun 19, 2021

This course was incredibly helpful! I'll definitely be using what I've learned as I write my graduate thesis.

By Carla L

May 6, 2021

Great course! I’ve learned so much!! It’s impressive how the course covers all aspects of scientific writing!

By Grace A D

Feb 1, 2021

Lessons are interesting and engaging. The course included practical tips for improving my scientific writing.

By kevin d

Nov 11, 2020

WITS's covers a lot of ground in the Writing Arena ! Great course - recommend to students and professionals.

By Amanda S H

Sep 10, 2020

I LOVED the course. Every single class is important! I learned a lot from the first class until the last one.

By Sadeel F A

great course. it improved my writing skills, and the professor is very well spoken and straight to the point.

By Emir O

Apr 30, 2020

Everything was realy good and I love this course. Thank you my lovely structure Kristin Sainani and Coursera.