Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

IA
Aug 25, 2020

A very helpful course. My writing has improved significantly in these 8 weeks. I highly recommend this course to everyone. Thank you Dr. Kristin Sainani and Coursera for bringing this course together.

SD
Feb 25, 2020

Respected Dr.kristiani sainani madam and coursera.\n\nI thank you for the wonderful classes and presentations, it really didn't made me feel that i was learning online course but as in class learning.

1001 - 1025 of 2,024 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By gaocen

Jun 24, 2018

very good and very helpful. Although it used examples most in Med., the general principles work for all scien

By Walter W

Jan 22, 2022

Excellent presentation by instructor. Syllabus was helpful and made the learning interesting and effective.

By Farah H A A

Jul 9, 2021

It was a very informative course that taught me the highlights of good writing very briefly but, thoroughly.

By JDekker

Sep 14, 2020

I learned a lot and improved my writing skills. It was fun to review others and get good feedback from them.

By Yong Q

It has been a wonderful experience for me to take this course. I am now more confident in writing than ever.

By Reil J U

Jun 15, 2020

The lessons are organized in a way that is easy to learn. The lesson objectives are clear and easy to grasp.

By Kate L

Apr 16, 2018

A great course! I feel like it will be a fantastic resource to revisit as a refresher in the future as well.

By Jessica M S N

Oct 24, 2021

E​xcelent Course. Very helpful, you will know the basics and other important thing for writing in sciences.

By Akshay B

Dec 27, 2020

A well-designed course. I enjoyed doing this course and would definitely apply the knowledge in my writing.

By George K

Dec 24, 2020

Excellent course for those in academia who want to increase their writing skills for scientific publication

By Jorge J

Aug 4, 2020

Nice organization, it is really easy to follow. I have learned a lot and feel more confident in my writing.

By Maanasi M

Jul 26, 2020

It is really a great course for research scholars. Dr Kristin has explained all the concepts so beautifully

By Virginia L B

Mar 26, 2019

Good content described from videos, some a little extensive, but very good examples and feedback. Thanks!!!

By Kalonde M

Apr 18, 2018

Teacher was very engaging and explained everything in a simplified manner. I thoroughly enjoyed the course.

By Godwin A

Dec 13, 2021

This course has prepared me thoroughly for career. Thanks to Stanford Medicine for organizing this course.

By Giulia A

Oct 12, 2021

I​ really liked this course, very helpfull, I should have taken it before writing my paper and PhD thesis!

By Ramsia G

Jan 26, 2021

The course is really great and hightlights simle - and easy to follow - rules for good scientific writing.

By Maddison B

Jan 17, 2021

This was an extremely helpful class to someone new to research. I have learned so much from these 8 weeks!

By Paul

Jun 29, 2020

Excellent writing exercises. Easy to understand writing concepts. Helpful theoretically and practically.

By SUBHAJIT S

Jun 4, 2020

This course is very well designed. I recommend it to all who wish to pursue a scientific career in future.

By eby e

it was a helpful course with great tips on writing in science that you can apply on other writing courses.

By Facundo N B

Jan 19, 2020

Un curso espectacular. Cada segundo de video lo vale, porque, se aprende de manera interactiva y sencilla.

By Khurram S

Sep 23, 2019

It is the best for any Undergraduate student looking forward towards Research Like a sub-part of Research!

By Muhammad U

Jun 12, 2019

I am loving this course. Highly productive course. Thank you Stanford and Coursera for making it possible.