Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

AL
Jun 3, 2019

This was an amazing course that really helped me with my medical writing skills and understanding how making things clear for all audiences can help in spreading scientific knowledge across the world.

IA
Aug 25, 2020

A very helpful course. My writing has improved significantly in these 8 weeks. I highly recommend this course to everyone. Thank you Dr. Kristin Sainani and Coursera for bringing this course together.

1026 - 1050 of 1,961 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By Adriane M

Jul 29, 2021

I am absolutely delighted with Dr. Sainani s teaching style. She is brilliant! Great ride! Thank you!

By Joanna S

Mar 28, 2021

it was great experience for me! I will recommend this course to all my colleague (even after PhD ;)).

By Ahmed M A M I

Feb 19, 2021

one of the best courses i had..thanks to Dr Kristin for her great teaching and for that great course.

By Amirhossein D

Jan 30, 2021

It was an excellent course with a precious amount of information about writing and crticial thinking.

By Shraddha H K

Jan 24, 2021

This is the best Coursera course I have ever taken. Informative and engaging with an amazing faculty.

By Dhrithi B

Oct 29, 2020

Great course!!!! Loved the way everything was taught!!! Would love to learn more from the lecturer!!!

By KATHLEEN R G K

Sep 1, 2020

Very useful for my line of work - medical translating, editing, proofreading, back translations, etc.

By Ashish K

Aug 18, 2020

A detailed approach to writing in the sciences. Great learnings. Thanks, Dr Kristin for your insight.

By Ravi K P

Jun 4, 2020

It was very informative and helpful. All the tasks were well planned and carefully placed. Thank you.

By SubTain M

Mar 22, 2020

I recommend this course to everyone for the improvement of their understanding of writing in Sciences

By Japi M

Jan 14, 2019

Excellent course! I wish I completed this course before I made any of the papers I made as a student.

By Laurie B

Feb 4, 2021

Great course! I will put a lot of what I have learned into practice as I write my final DNP project!

By CHARLET T

Jun 8, 2020

The content is well adapted for student who wants to improve their skills in scientific productions.

By Aleksandra Ł

Jun 5, 2020

Great course! My scientific writing will never be mundane again. I've learnt a lot practical skills.

By Julianne O

Mar 25, 2020

This course has a lot of great information for all sorts of writing. I wish I had found it earlier!

By Lorraine S

Jun 1, 2019

Great beginner course! I would love to have a more in-depth, intermediate course to build on skills.

By Rachel P

Jul 12, 2021

This course provides practical and applicable principles to help anyone become a successful writer.

By Adithi K

Sep 9, 2020

Extremely useful course. My thought process while writing a scientific text has definitely improved

By Chris C

Aug 10, 2020

Excellent course, knowledgeable instructor. Learned a lot about writing and thinking about science!

By Anoosh S

Jun 24, 2020

Very useful course for everyone in academia, the instructor is very knowledgeable and great teacher

By Lý T T

May 1, 2019

So far so easy to understand and follow. English is not even my mother tongue, so I'll try my best.

By Mohammad s m m

Apr 13, 2018

very good course for both beginners and experts with very informative modules and clever instructor

By Jonathan C

Mar 4, 2021

Great course! I have greater confidence writing scientific papers. Thank you for a great course!

By Taghreed F M A

Mar 3, 2021

This is a very creative and helpful course. I am very happy take part in this course. Thanks alot.

By Sirajuddin A

Jan 3, 2021

The instructional videos were quite engaging and taught the best methods to write in the sciences.