Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

AL
Jun 3, 2019

This was an amazing course that really helped me with my medical writing skills and understanding how making things clear for all audiences can help in spreading scientific knowledge across the world.

IA
Aug 25, 2020

A very helpful course. My writing has improved significantly in these 8 weeks. I highly recommend this course to everyone. Thank you Dr. Kristin Sainani and Coursera for bringing this course together.

1051 - 1075 of 1,954 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By Lavanaya N

Sep 3, 2021

I liked the course. All the classes provided me agreat idea about editing for clarity and brevity

By Shagun S

Sep 3, 2021

It is great start for beginners for writing. I learned a lot and Kristin is an excellent speaker.

By Abu B P

Sep 20, 2020

It's been an excellent experience going through this course. Absolutely loved it and learnt alot.

By Ahmed E

It is amazing course and must for everyone who want to start, improve on his scientific writings.

By Carlos S

Jun 8, 2020

Excellent! Very well organizes. I recommend this course to every student, postdoc in the academy.

By Elisa B

May 9, 2020

This course was very interesting and full of great tips. it really helped me write better! thanks

By Paris M

Aug 28, 2018

Incredibly informative and concise. The tools and guidance from this course will help my writing.

By jimely f

Sep 2, 2021

This course is very helpful. The professor is excellent. I recommend the course to all learners.

By Benjamin E

Mar 25, 2021

Excellent learning tool to improve my scientific writing. Grateful to have completed this course

By Massimiliano C

Mar 15, 2021

The course is fascinating and Dr. Kristin Sainani has a unique positive way to teach ...Thanks!!

Jul 4, 2020

Loved this course. It really helped me with my scientific writing and I definitely recommend it!

By Courtney C M

Jun 13, 2018

This course made me a better writer and will make my academic studies easier and more effective.

By Andres A G M

Jun 8, 2018

Excellent course with elaborate explanations on the different concepts involving a good writing.

By Luis B

May 24, 2018

It's a wonderful course with great examples and very useful for practical application! Thank you

By muniraqi@yahoo.com

May 13, 2021

Excellent course, well structured and delivered, the instructor is so talented and experienced.

By Atiat O

Apr 30, 2021

It's my honor to have chance to be one of this amazing class. Thank you soooooo much. I'm lucky

By Naresh R

Aug 15, 2020

This course was really good, and learnt a lot of useful skills I can use in my science writing.

By Cintia G

Jun 27, 2020

This course was extremely helpful to me. I enjoyed it, Dr. Kristine Sainani is a great teacher.

By Swati R H

Nov 24, 2019

This course takes you through the basics and tell you everything about writing in the sciences.

By Mirna S

Jan 14, 2018

Very useful, thorough and practical. Excellent revision tools and learning material. Thank you.

By Ahmad r

Nov 29, 2021

In this course, the instructor covered each and everything about the course that's impressive.

By Manuel D L

Aug 19, 2021

E​xcellent course! I truly recommend it if you want to improve your scientific writing skills.

By Aisling S

Jul 21, 2021

G​reat course- very helpful as I am preparing to write a paper for my masters. Would recommend

By Ariana P

Apr 20, 2021

Amazing course! It opened my eyes for a new world in science! Thank you very much Dr. Kristin!

By saloomeh s

Mar 15, 2021

this course was so fruitful for me. I have learned a lot about editing and good brief writing.