Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

IA
Aug 25, 2020

A very helpful course. My writing has improved significantly in these 8 weeks. I highly recommend this course to everyone. Thank you Dr. Kristin Sainani and Coursera for bringing this course together.

AL
Jun 3, 2019

This was an amazing course that really helped me with my medical writing skills and understanding how making things clear for all audiences can help in spreading scientific knowledge across the world.

1076 - 1100 of 1,916 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By Karol Z

Aug 13, 2020

I am cutting the clatter and getting straight to the point. An excellent course! Just do it!

By Swathi V

May 14, 2020

Excellent course. Very well structured. Kristin Sainini is an excellent speaker and teacher.

By Tamara H

Feb 25, 2020

Fantastic course greatly helped me in many areas where I found academic writing challenging.

By HERNANDEZ Y R

Oct 1, 2018

It is an excellent course, good structure, very practical, exceptional teacher, very useful!

By Jihui D

Mar 4, 2018

One of the best courses I've taken in my life! I wish I have taken this course much earlier!

By Sophia W

Jan 19, 2018

Excellent Comprehensive Writing Course - great for those new as well as those need a review!

By Ned A

Oct 12, 2021

T​hanks so much, it was interesting, well structured, easy to get and very well illustrated

By Boitumelo S

Aug 12, 2021

Very good course, will recommend to all science student. It is well structured and timeless

By MD F M

Dec 4, 2020

Very Effective ! Great Thanks to Dr. Kristin Sainani for her best effort to make it easier.

By Camila A S

Aug 26, 2020

Wonderful course! I have published 14 manuscripts and still learned a lot with this course.

By Guru T A

Jul 20, 2020

One of the best courses. Easy to follow. More importantly able to implement it in practice.

By Ariela G

Mar 18, 2019

Highly recommended! really well organized and gave me practical tools to improve my writing

By Cindy T

Sep 26, 2021

It is different from what I was looking forward to but in a very good and informative way.

By Joaquin M

Jul 1, 2021

I did not finish the course but it was extremly helpfull for my university courses so far.

By Andres T

Sep 14, 2020

Excellent course, I really enjoyed it and I am sure it will be very useful in my practice.

By José C P J

Apr 22, 2020

Curso claro e objetivo, abrange bem todas as formas de escrita para um trabalho acadêmico.

By Angelos R

Mar 25, 2020

Very usefull course. The best way to practise your english an learn how to write properly.

By Abid R

Sep 11, 2019

Exceptional Course which help me to improve my writing. Instructor is awesome in teaching.

By Lan A

Dec 11, 2017

One of the most helpful course I've learnt so far. Thank you so much, Dr. Kristin Sainani!

By Ingrid L

Oct 19, 2021

An enlightening and necessary course not only for professionals with a scientific career.

By Deidra D

Apr 11, 2021

Very insightful online prep course for graduate nursing school and post-graduate writing.

By Zhenyu Z

Apr 6, 2021

Highly recommended writing course! I wish I have done this course at the start of my PhD.

By ellen g

Sep 3, 2020

I loved this! Felt engaged, the instruction was spot on for content, speed, and approach.

By Viola B

Jul 31, 2020

I have learned so much, the lessons have changed the way I write. Thanks for this course!

By Biplab B

A very good and thorough course. The course is very helpful with many practice questions.