Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

SD
Feb 25, 2020

Respected Dr.kristiani sainani madam and coursera.\n\nI thank you for the wonderful classes and presentations, it really didn't made me feel that i was learning online course but as in class learning.

AL
Jun 3, 2019

This was an amazing course that really helped me with my medical writing skills and understanding how making things clear for all audiences can help in spreading scientific knowledge across the world.

1101 - 1125 of 1,904 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By Gabriella D

Oct 14, 2020

I really really enjoyed the course. Dr. Kristin Sainani is a truely inspiring scientist.

By Rosario A S

Oct 7, 2020

Un curso que incluye tres, muchas gracias por toda la información y recursos compartidos

By SHAJI T S

Excellent course,very effectively executed and meticulously planned . Congratulations!

By Susan G D

Mar 25, 2020

A very engaging course, quite practical , requires steady focus but all in all, awesome!

By ADITI S

Feb 21, 2020

This course is very helpful and informative. thank you very much for making this course.

By P.N. R

Jun 14, 2021

This is really a great course. I'll recommend it to anyone who's related to this feild.

By jose a o b

Sep 29, 2020

was amazing, it´s my first course and i really aprecciate all that standfor teach me!!!

By Rúbio S B

Jul 17, 2020

Ótimo curso, com professores muito bem preparados, fora o excelente material utilizado!

By Jerrica O

Jun 7, 2020

Very informative course. I'm able to write and better comprehend scientific literature.

By Roberto M C A

Apr 13, 2020

Excelente course, I just love the entusiasm in the videos. The difficult its very good.

By Yesenia S

Aug 22, 2019

Very helpful. I wold recommend for anyone interested in improving their writing skills.

By Nicolas P

Nov 13, 2017

Very practical and down to the point. I'll certainly use all this in my future writing.

By Elif E A

Aug 30, 2021

Thank you for this amazing course, I literally learnt many tips to improve my writing.

By Kerstin M

Jul 26, 2021

Excellent course! Definitely worth the time! Lots of great tips that make life easier!

By Prabhat K

Nov 6, 2020

I loved this course. Perfect for the beginners who want to learn and practice writing.

By Jordan T

Jun 20, 2019

This course showed me many things I had not known before and also improved my writing.

By Shahid M

Feb 11, 2021

This course should be compulsory for all science students. Full of wisdom and skills.

By Kawlah

Jul 5, 2020

well- informed , I learn lots of useful things that I hope use it in my future career

By Mahnoor A

Jul 2, 2020

This course has taught me more than any technical writing course at college ever has.

By Jaya S

Oct 6, 2019

Excellent course - effective videos with clear message and lots of practice examples.

By Verônica O

Aug 6, 2019

Curso feito por uma profissional que sabe muito sobre linguagem e científica. Adorei!

By gj

Jan 14, 2018

Such an informative course that totally shifted my understanding of academic writing.

By Ana G G

Sep 29, 2021

I simply loved this course, it teaches you a lot and with a very friendly approach.

By Reilly C

Aug 19, 2020

I felt that this class provided helpful information and improved my writing ability.

By Kai B

Jun 14, 2020

Excellent class to learn how approaches to shaping and improving scientific writing!