Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

IA
Aug 25, 2020

A very helpful course. My writing has improved significantly in these 8 weeks. I highly recommend this course to everyone. Thank you Dr. Kristin Sainani and Coursera for bringing this course together.

AL
Jun 3, 2019

This was an amazing course that really helped me with my medical writing skills and understanding how making things clear for all audiences can help in spreading scientific knowledge across the world.

1126 - 1150 of 1,897 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By Allison W C

Sep 6, 2020

The course was comprehensive.

I have an overview of professional scientific writing.

By Richard L

Aug 16, 2020

I enjoyed the class!

Wish I had something like this when I was in school.

Thank you!

By SAKSHI S

Aug 14, 2020

excellent course for budding scientists, kristin sainani such an amazing instructor

By Heather S

Jul 20, 2020

They/them are acceptable gender-neutral pronouns. (I use they/them as my pronouns)

By David R

Apr 13, 2020

Excellent course, Professor Sainani, and the content are great. Highly recommended.

By Sara R B

Nov 19, 2019

It was wonderful, the teacher is fantastic and I have learnt a lot! I recommend it.

By Kyriakos C

Sep 18, 2019

Amazing course! Highly recommended to whoever is interested in biomedical research.

By Qk

Feb 16, 2019

Great course. Very well organized. They covered all the relevant topics. Thank you.

By Nguyen N A

Nov 16, 2018

This course provides many useful knowledge (also tips) to write a scientific paper.

By Naseraldeen A

Nov 10, 2017

This is an excellent course indeed. I would recommend this course to my classmates.

By Rui M S

Sep 9, 2021

Very useful topics to help in order to perform a concise and focused communication

By DHARANI B

Apr 28, 2021

Extremely useful. If you have to start writing, this course is a perfect material.

By Hector P

Apr 10, 2021

It is a great course. I am sure I will use what I have learned here in the future.

By Edgar G

Jan 3, 2021

An extraordinary course, with multiple examples and guides for scientific writing.

By Camila S A

Jul 17, 2020

It was beyond my expectation! It should be recommended for every medical students.

By Pratibha K

Oct 11, 2019

Good course with detailed instruction videos and homework assignmnet for practise.

By Muhammad A K

Jun 5, 2021

An Outstanding course by an outstanding instructor! An interesting course indeed.

By Heather B

Apr 10, 2021

Such an informative course! I am so thankful I had to take this, I learned a lot.

By Thomas B

Sep 29, 2020

I thinks, the week 7 and 8 are not very usefull but the first 6 weeks are awsome.

By Goutham G

Aug 7, 2020

A well structured course with plentiful help in writing especially for beginners.

By Yu S

Jul 24, 2020

This course gives practical suggestions on how to write good scientific articles.

By Tom D

Great introductory course on writing in the sciences. I've enjoyed it quite alot.

By Mohammed W A

May 22, 2020

I'm grateful to Dr.Sinani for this incredible course.

I recommend it for everyone.

By Miriam E G

Apr 30, 2020

It is a very complete course, with a lot of information you will put in practice!

By Aakash C

Apr 12, 2020

This is an amazing course and has helped me a lot to carry out effective writing.