Back to Self Awareness and the Effective Leader

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Self Awareness and the Effective Leader by Rice University

Part of being an effective leader is learning how to play to your strengths and overcome characteristics that don't lend to good leadership practices. During the course, you will examine your own strengths and learn ways to use them in a leadership role. Learn to manage stress and solve problems creatively. Throughout the course, you will also build a tool kit of useful techniques that you can begin using right away in your engineering career. This course is designed for engineers who are interested in and have the desire to advance into leadership and management roles. You don't need any leadership experience to do well in this course. We ask you to reflect on your personal experiences pretty often,, so some work experience will help you in that aspect, but we hope that most of what you learn here will be applicable to many areas of your life....

JL
May 13, 2019

Very pertinent information. Presented in a usable format. Helped me to see areas in my life that I hadn't previously considered. Revealed my blind spots and gave helpful tools to improve those areas.

DP
Mar 28, 2021

Probably one of the best Courses I have taken till now. Engineering leadership and management is just what I was looking for to organize fast paced noisy growth in the industry.

26 - 50 of 100 Reviews for Self Awareness and the Effective Leader

By DEEPJYOTI T

May 3, 2020

this is a very effective course for your life. This course help you how to be a good leader.

By Naina R

Dec 17, 2020

Really productive and the material exceptional! Every video and article was interesting.

By MANRAJ M 1

This course was really very good . It will be helpful in improving my leadership skills.

By Amisha S

Mar 4, 2021

Its was interesting to learn about new things also to get knowledge of it thank you 🥰

By Andrea M L S

Jun 7, 2020

Fabulous course with great insights and a lot of practical tools for your development.

By RODRIGO E P M

Aug 6, 2020

An excellent leadership course. The approach to engineering is spectacular.

By Sagar C

Dec 26, 2018

A great learning experience and gave me lots of insights about leadership.

By Sreekanth R

Jul 6, 2020

Very Good Course. This course was very helpful in leadership abilities.

By Chaitanya S

Jul 21, 2020

This Course is surely effective in building leadership skills.

By Mannepalli Y

Jun 27, 2020

its a good and nice course to learn easily to every one

By Jeffrey P

Oct 29, 2020

Very concise and direct to the point learning approach

By Tom N

Mar 20, 2020

Great tools to find out your Strengths and Weaknesses

By Maria P

Feb 6, 2021

This cours exceed my expectations. It was excellent!

By Musacchio, M N E

Jun 7, 2020

Very good. Very inspirational and a lot of learning

By Yin M K

Jan 19, 2020

The most Effective course for my career!! Thank you

By Naveen K S

Jul 15, 2020

This course is very useful to me.Thanksto coursera

By Chad R W

May 27, 2017

I really enjoyed the reading materials and videos.

By Salisu A R

Dec 8, 2020

One of the best courses i have enrolled so far.

By María d C O R

Jan 2, 2019

Estupendo: claro y efectivo.

Mil gracias David!

By Imran S

Sep 15, 2017

Excellent course to sharpen leadership skills.

By MONISHA S

Jun 29, 2020

Very good..and useful to us...really superb

By Abdul Q

Sep 25, 2020

Helpful course that i learn feom.coursera

By Fahime N

Aug 16, 2020

This course is the perfect course for me.

By ANIRUDDHA G

Feb 22, 2021

Great reading material. Very insightful.

By Karampatos G

Nov 2, 2017

I am very to have complete this course.