Back to Google SEO Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Google SEO Fundamentals by University of California, Davis

Gain an understanding of search engine algorithms and how they affect organic search results and websites. Building on this knowledge, you’ll learn the key elements for creating an effective SEO strategy, including how to select keywords and perform keyword research; consumer psychology and search behavior; and how to conduct on-page SEO analysis to identify opportunities to improve a website’s search optimization....
Highlights
Great introduction
(3 Reviews)
Practical and applicable
(19 Reviews)

AA
Jun 30, 2017

This is not a trivial subject. Nevertheless, I feel completely confident in my newfound knowledge of it. Not only that, but I am very motivated to keep going with the rest of the specialization now.

MY
Jun 9, 2018

this is amazing SEO course . i am first time learning about SEO . its really informative and help me to improve my skill. i really thanks to coursera to give this opportunity to learn this course.

151 - 175 of 557 Reviews for Google SEO Fundamentals

By Tyler Z

Jun 1, 2020

Great material, friendly instructor. A good combination of learning and practice. Looking forward to the next course!

By Amit K

Dec 21, 2017

The course is really good and the content is very informative. I enjoyed pursuing the course and all the assignments.

By Milton G

Feb 14, 2019

When a student arrives at a point where he really learns to perform important SEO tasks, boosted by his instructors.

By Shaikh M P

Nov 18, 2020

Amazing course, nicely explained. The assignment was really helpful to sum up my learning. A must do for beginners.

By Rahul S K

Sep 3, 2020

This course gives you assignment which makes you think like a professional. You will learn to develop SEO strategy.

By PJH4068

Jul 25, 2019

This is an excellent course - I learned several things I was able to apply immediately to my own company's website.

By Mohammad M

Sep 6, 2016

This course learn you practical information about foundamentals of SEO such as on-page, off-page and technical SEO.

By Karolina S

Dec 23, 2020

Thank you for a very informative and easy to understand SEO course with a lot of challenging tasks and discussions

By Edwin S L I

Dec 2, 2018

Very good course, I just find an opportinuty to include closed captioned (cc) to one video that was very desfased.

By Ofelia A

Nov 28, 2017

Great course, content is very well structured and explained, ideal for people who are new to SEO or need revision.

By Carol J R

Feb 11, 2017

Very informative and focuses in the basics. The assignments and links really helped in understanding the concepts.

By Anjali D

Nov 28, 2019

The course has helped me to learn many things regarding SEO, and helped a lot in terminology. Thanks once again!!

By Sonakshi N

May 11, 2017

Splendid! Got to learn so much from the professor and assignments. great course with practical hands on learning!

By Kelly-Smith O

Sep 12, 2016

Amazing for people getting started with SEO. Would recommend this course to any (online) marketing professionals.

By Niraj D

Apr 2, 2021

thank you for providing such wonderful content and give me an opportunity to pursue this course again thank you.

By Abhinav R P V

Oct 2, 2016

Thanks for the great course madam i learned a lot from this and looking forward to complete the specialization.

By Saddam H

Nov 19, 2019

It was great learning experience.Even I had good knowledge of SEO still in each video I learned something new.

By Zoren V P

Mar 6, 2018

I've learn a lot during the course. I've been an SEO specialist for more than 3 years and I still learn a lot.

By Sairam T A

Aug 13, 2019

Excellent course! This would help me in the long run! Looking forward to complete the entire specialization.

By Andrei F

Jan 16, 2019

I didn't realized how much I'd learned until I finished the final project! Super exciting!

Thank you so much!

By Ljubica L

Apr 6, 2016

Excellent course providing the basis of SEO - very well laid out, well paced and full of useful information.

By Sebasti�n M I

Jul 6, 2020

Realmente amé este curso, muy completo, con visión estratégica y ejercicios conceptuales para lo aprendido.

By Hemalatha R

Jun 30, 2020

The instructor is just awesome! She is to the point and speaks only about the content with great efficacy.

By Onawa R

Jan 28, 2020

This course did a good job building on the first. I learned a lot from doing the final assignment as well.

By ketan m

Dec 10, 2019

Loved it . It provide all the neccessary information which should be provided in fundamentals of computer