Back to Google SEO Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Google SEO Fundamentals by University of California, Davis

Gain an understanding of search engine algorithms and how they affect organic search results and websites. Building on this knowledge, you’ll learn the key elements for creating an effective SEO strategy, including how to select keywords and perform keyword research; consumer psychology and search behavior; and how to conduct on-page SEO analysis to identify opportunities to improve a website’s search optimization....
Highlights
Great introduction
(3 Reviews)
Practical and applicable
(19 Reviews)

AA
Jun 30, 2017

This is not a trivial subject. Nevertheless, I feel completely confident in my newfound knowledge of it. Not only that, but I am very motivated to keep going with the rest of the specialization now.

MY
Jun 9, 2018

this is amazing SEO course . i am first time learning about SEO . its really informative and help me to improve my skill. i really thanks to coursera to give this opportunity to learn this course.

201 - 225 of 557 Reviews for Google SEO Fundamentals

By Daniela V

Nov 24, 2020

I learned a lot! It was easy to understand and follow even when it is a new content for me.

By Xristina G

Dec 17, 2020

It was an awesome course. I have learned many interesting things and gain a certification.

By Kunal S

Aug 21, 2020

This course is so helpful to me i recommend this course to all of you it is must do course

By Gairik S

Aug 3, 2020

It is very good and very well explained by the faculty. Thank you everyone for the course.

By Raphael d S

Mar 2, 2018

a great course for beginners and for those who already have a bit of knowledge to upgrade

By Bharadwaj G

Jan 30, 2018

The course was really cool and it enhanced my knowledge about search engine optimization.

By Yeshwanth K

Jan 15, 2017

The course is to the point and very practical approach and easy to implement on websites.

By Marlene D

Aug 22, 2016

Very helpful and the host is great! I learned so much and really enjoyed every bit of it!

By Shubhanshu J

Nov 13, 2020

Amazing & helpful course. Taught a lot more that is required to become a SEO specialist.

By md i

Nov 14, 2020

mentor support is a very important, live support ad plz tnx for valuable information...

By Kashif A

May 3, 2020

Best Course Ever. The Instructor May did great job and imparted knowledge in great way.

By Eslam S

Jun 28, 2019

Thank you for your efforts. It's a really good course. I'm waiting for an advanced one.

By Franklin A R J

Jan 17, 2017

Very interesting and useful course. I will inscribe in the next courses of the program.

By Md.Imrul K

Apr 29, 2016

I really enjoy the all session of the this course and learn many things .

Kayes

By Arthur T

Nov 24, 2020

Rebekah you have done a great job. Thank you so much for enlarging my concepts of SEO.

By Jin-Shen H

Jun 28, 2016

It is very easy to realize the course content and also provides practical tools to go.

By Paragahakotuwe M C N K

Oct 11, 2020

This course is really helpful for absolute beginners in SEO.Really good explanations.

By Waleed S K

Dec 16, 2017

Excellent course that covers the fundamentals of SEO in a an apt manner! Recommended!

By Valentin V

Dec 20, 2016

A great course that gave me great insight into SEO. I received more than I expected.

By Saad A

Aug 6, 2016

So far Excellent course. The instructor is so nice. Highly recommended for beginners

By Md. S A S

Jun 17, 2020

Really a great experience about my first online course. Thanks for the opportunity.

By Anish D

Jun 3, 2020

It's a great course. It covered all the points very well and learned a lot from it.

By Jovana R

Apr 16, 2020

I gained new skills, this course gives you practical, not only theoretical lessons!

By Sophie S

May 18, 2016

Excellent class! Thank you for making SEO-learning experience simple and effective!

By Kushal T

Dec 21, 2020

This course very briefly describe about on page off page seo and keyword analysis.