Back to Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals by University of California, Davis

Gain an understanding of search engine algorithms and how they affect organic search results and websites. Building on this knowledge, you’ll learn the key elements for creating an effective SEO strategy, including how to select keywords and perform keyword research; consumer psychology and search behavior; and how to conduct on-page SEO analysis to identify opportunities to improve a website’s search optimization....
Highlights
Great introduction
(3 Reviews)
Practical and applicable
(19 Reviews)

AA

Jul 01, 2017

This is not a trivial subject. Nevertheless, I feel completely confident in my newfound knowledge of it. Not only that, but I am very motivated to keep going with the rest of the specialization now.

MY

Jun 10, 2018

this is amazing SEO course . i am first time learning about SEO . its really informative and help me to improve my skill. i really thanks to coursera to give this opportunity to learn this course.

401 - 425 of 457 Reviews for Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals

By Mathis

Dec 02, 2019

Good introduction with some concrete steps to take when wanting to dive into the topic or simply trying to do some SEO work on your own.

By Kim J P

Mar 25, 2019

I don't like that i have to wait for others so that I can complete the course and get the certificate. It's expensive to have to wait.

By Nneka H

Feb 17, 2020

By the time you complete this course, you would have a better understanding of what your focus should be on in the world of SEO.

By Vinicius R C

Jun 19, 2020

Great opportunity to learn something as SEO Engines, that I've always wanted to, in the comfort of my room during a Pandemic.

By Iris v M

Dec 01, 2019

I've learned a lot from this course, much more than from the first course in this series. I'm curious about the next one!

By Maged M

Aug 29, 2017

The best thing in the course was the hands-on peer assignment at the end!

Please, add more of these hands-on material.

By Sebastià G G

May 26, 2016

Hice el curso anterior "Introduction to Search Engine Optimization" y este va mejorando, sin duda haré el siguiente.

By Kathleen A F

May 12, 2020

This was a very comprehensive course for fundamental SEO and the assignments were easily applied to my own website.

By Fernando C C

Feb 19, 2018

Excelent course and program. I'd say outstanding, even, if not for the really dull and long assignment at the end.

By Vay R

Nov 18, 2016

Great course I do wish the tools were introduced or at least downloaded in this section instead of fundamentals.

By Panagiotis K

May 09, 2016

Excellent content, but I would prefer the assignments be evaluated and rated by experts, not the colleagues.

By Shubangini

Jan 24, 2018

The contents of the course provides rich fundamentals for everyone who would like to get insights into SEO.

By Deepta R

Aug 14, 2020

Well, this course helps in laying a strong foundation on the basics of SEO. It is a well-organized course.

By Diwakar k S

Jul 02, 2020

This is a great course for a beginner.

Just one thing, they should focus more on practical implementation.

By Muhammad W M

Nov 30, 2019

I really liked the hands-on exercises in this course. It helped me apply all the learning practically

By Claudia F

Nov 24, 2016

Helpful introductory, but should place more emphasis on the ools you could use to perform SEO Tasks.

By Hayley M

Jun 15, 2020

Good overview of SEO with practical content you can apply to your own site/business/clients site.

By Ellie H

Mar 18, 2020

Really informative and easy to follow. Not sure peer review is the most effective way of marking.

By Chris M

Jul 22, 2020

I ac6ually learned a lot. It's a bit out of date at this point, but the foundations are solid.

By Tesh

Oct 10, 2016

This course is very good. It would have been nice to have the slides hence four stars.

By Bernardo C

Aug 13, 2019

I would rate it as a 4.5 because I would have loved more exercises.

By VL

Jan 16, 2018

I learned what to do, looking forward to learning how!!

By Amith V

Informative but could improve the learning experience.

By Rachael H

Dec 13, 2019

A good start to learn the Fundamentals on your own.

By Christine K

Mar 18, 2019

Very good content. Helpfu and comprehensive.