Back to Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS by Johns Hopkins University

Do you want to write powerful, maintainable, and testable front end applications faster and with less code? Then consider joining this course to gain skills in one of the most popular Single Page Application (SPA) frameworks today, AngularJS. Developed and backed by Google, AngularJS is a very marketable skill to acquire. In this course, we will explore the core design of AngularJS 1.x (latest version of AngularJS 1), its components and code organization techniques. We will enhance the functionality of our web app by utilizing dependency injection to reuse existing services as well as write our own. We will create reusable HTML components that take advantage of AngularJS data binding as well as extend HTML syntax with a very powerful feature of AngularJS called directives. We’ll set up routing so our SPA can have multiple views. We will also learn how to unit test our functionality. At the end of this course, you will build a fully functional, well organized and tested web application using AngularJS and deploy it to the cloud....

Jan 29, 2017

Very expressively explained. I like the way that you explain it by showing us what you are doing as well. In that way, it is easy for me to grasp the contents of the lecture. Thank you for the course.

PB

Mar 27, 2017

First of all I want to thank the author of this course in investing his time sharing knowledges about this JS framework. The course helped me to better understand the mechanism of Angular framework.

276 - 300 of 638 Reviews for Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS