Back to Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS by Johns Hopkins University

Do you want to write powerful, maintainable, and testable front end applications faster and with less code? Then consider joining this course to gain skills in one of the most popular Single Page Application (SPA) frameworks today, AngularJS. Developed and backed by Google, AngularJS is a very marketable skill to acquire. In this course, we will explore the core design of AngularJS 1.x (latest version of AngularJS 1), its components and code organization techniques. We will enhance the functionality of our web app by utilizing dependency injection to reuse existing services as well as write our own. We will create reusable HTML components that take advantage of AngularJS data binding as well as extend HTML syntax with a very powerful feature of AngularJS called directives. We’ll set up routing so our SPA can have multiple views. We will also learn how to unit test our functionality. At the end of this course, you will build a fully functional, well organized and tested web application using AngularJS and deploy it to the cloud....

Jan 29, 2017

Very expressively explained. I like the way that you explain it by showing us what you are doing as well. In that way, it is easy for me to grasp the contents of the lecture. Thank you for the course.

Sep 17, 2016

My special "thank you" for going deep inside the subject with your "how?" and "why?", instead of just instructing us "do this and that". It's a real pleasure to participate in your class, thank you!

101 - 125 of 627 Reviews for Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS

By Alexander K

Oct 19, 2017

Excellent way of material explanation. Interesting and useful assignments. Charismatic instructor. One of the best courses on Coursera IMHO.

Thank you very much! It was real fun to complete the course!

By Kevin I

Apr 18, 2017

I learned a lot in this course while having fun. The instructor delve into some advanced concepts in a clear way, which helped me to better understand AngularJS framework. Thanks for making this course.

By Vinicius d N S d S

Nov 14, 2016

Excellent course. Very well structured, easy to follow and with relevant assignments. I learned a ton about AngularJS and fell in love with it.

Also, the professor is a lot of fun!

Keep up the great work.

By Sadiksha

Jan 30, 2017

By Sergii G

Mar 23, 2017

I highly recommend this course for web dev beginners. Compared to other online materials this course provides much deeper understanding of the technologies taught and is a good starting point.

By Lance F

Jun 12, 2017

I found both the teaching style and standard to be excellent and the exercises were good for learning. One small negative for me was that it is too easy to get full marks on the assignments.

By Pavan M

Mar 18, 2017

Awesome course! I really liked the way Prof. Yaakov Chaikin has structured the course, very informative and very interactive. Thanks to Prof. Yaakov. I would definitely recommend this course.

By Gordon S

Mar 5, 2017

Another excellent course from Yaakov Chaikin, an incredibly thorough teacher who explains everything in the clearest of ways, I would recommend anything he teaches. He makes AngularJS easy!

By Abhishek S

Mar 29, 2021

I loved it, the guidance and the vast knowledge shared via videos are impeccable for any noob or even a begineer to learn from this course. I am thankful for such a guidance yaakov chaikin

By David H E N

Sep 20, 2016

Now this is a course to spend time learning! It's very well prepared in terms of material, it's useful and fun, and it provides ready to use skills I can immediately apply to my websites.

By Sergey P

Feb 4, 2019

Очень подробно и понятно рассказывает. Очень хорошие примеры показывает. Рассматриваются не только самые простые вещи, но и сложнее, которые чаще всего можно встретить в реальной работе.

By Daniel G G

Jun 30, 2020

Awesome content, awesome teacher, realistic approach to web development, high-level and low-level explanations, and even an introduction to customer interviews. Couldn't ask for more.

By Fabricio B

Dec 25, 2016

Best course for Single Page Web Applications (with AngularJS) I've seen so far. Teaching skills is everything and this Yaakov Chaikin is really good at it. I've learned a lot from it!

By Darko J

Oct 7, 2016

This is the best course for Angular. Yakoov is really great teacher, he knows Angular and knows how to explain it. He tries to make us understand how angular works behind the scenes.

By Pawan j

Oct 22, 2020

Amazing course, I'm a very beginner but got everything he taught, his teaching style is unique and special, thanks for helping me out and getting me started over the coding process.

By Karina F L

Sep 28, 2016

The course is really great and I'm learning a lot from it. It's clearing a lot of my doubts and now I feel I'm actually learning AngularJS for real. Thanks Yaakov! You're the best!

By Aymen A

Oct 17, 2016

Excellent cours. It was so useful and helpful for me to understand a lot of concepts of AngularJS. Many thanks for this cours :)

You saved for me a lot of time of auto learning!

By Kollivakkam R

Sep 15, 2016

Instructor is fantastic. Examples are simple but not trivial and is perfect for understanding some complex constructs. Speed of instruction is just right. Highly recommend.

By Ajay D

Jun 6, 2017

Super Amazing course. I learned a lot, while doing assignment, you wont realize how much how learnt already.

So its a great course if you are interested in learning AngularJs.

By David C

Oct 22, 2016

Thank you for this course. I learned a great deal. I really do appreciate how much time and effort Yaakon Chaikin has put into this course. You have a great teaching style.

By Michael M

Feb 20, 2017

Yaakov is very easy to follow along with and the course examples help illustrate some difficult-to-understand topics. I hope they update to Angular 2 in the near future.

By Joel K

Dec 4, 2016

Excellent course!

The "why" and the "how" are well explained.

Best course on AngularJS thanks to the instructor I guess:

Now we're all expecting the MEAN specialization ;)

By Márk B

Sep 22, 2016

It gives you a very strong foundation.

His explanation, and teaching methods are superb, I would be really happy if he was my teacher at university.

Yaakov for president!

By Diego U

Sep 18, 2016

Really well explained and easy to follow course. Also it's free, which is something hard to find on coursera these days. Thanks for taking the time to spread knowledge.

By Clare G

Jan 9, 2017

Great course. It goes at a pretty stiff rate but its gives a good grounding in Angular JS. The presenter Yaakov, presents all the concepts in a clear, concise manner.