Back to Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS by Johns Hopkins University

Do you want to write powerful, maintainable, and testable front end applications faster and with less code? Then consider joining this course to gain skills in one of the most popular Single Page Application (SPA) frameworks today, AngularJS. Developed and backed by Google, AngularJS is a very marketable skill to acquire. In this course, we will explore the core design of AngularJS 1.x (latest version of AngularJS 1), its components and code organization techniques. We will enhance the functionality of our web app by utilizing dependency injection to reuse existing services as well as write our own. We will create reusable HTML components that take advantage of AngularJS data binding as well as extend HTML syntax with a very powerful feature of AngularJS called directives. We’ll set up routing so our SPA can have multiple views. We will also learn how to unit test our functionality. At the end of this course, you will build a fully functional, well organized and tested web application using AngularJS and deploy it to the cloud....

Jan 29, 2017

Very expressively explained. I like the way that you explain it by showing us what you are doing as well. In that way, it is easy for me to grasp the contents of the lecture. Thank you for the course.

Sep 17, 2016

My special "thank you" for going deep inside the subject with your "how?" and "why?", instead of just instructing us "do this and that". It's a real pleasure to participate in your class, thank you!

201 - 225 of 625 Reviews for Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS

By Song Y

Apr 3, 2019

This course is interesting and worthy! Mr Yakkov not only teaches how to use angular but also its principle.

By Svetlana M

Aug 8, 2017

Excellent course! I learned more then I expected. It was fast paced and fun. I highly recommend this course.

By Vasilis B

Mar 22, 2017

Great for every developer that wants to learn AngularJS and understand the principles behind this framework.

By NEELESH S

Jan 10, 2017

Superb course I have ever seen in my life before, content became very interesting, informational and useful.

By Charalambos R

Oct 21, 2016

Excellent course. The professor is great, teaching both the theory and giving examples right when necessary.

By Dheeraj k b

Jun 16, 2021

O​ne of the best professor I have studied under, on world wide web. Clear concepts and clear communication.

By Ľubomír M

Feb 8, 2017

Very good learning experince. Clear slides, very good explanations and summary at the end of video lessons.

By Wayne B

Oct 18, 2017

An excellent course given by a fantastic lecturer. Teaches not only the how, but also the why of AngularJs

By shikhin

May 30, 2017

Very well thought out course! Covers and goes in to basics of all the major "components" :) of angularjs.

By Antonio M T

Sep 25, 2016

Great course!!! Yaakov is a very good teacher, explaining every future of angular in a step by step mode.

By Mauricio L

Sep 19, 2016

Excellent content - best course on angular js on the internet, and for free. Amazing attention to detail.

By Ardeshir F

May 9, 2017

That was really good course. I really enjoyed it. While I learned a lot from the course, it was fun too.

By Amitabh S

Feb 22, 2017

Great Course for software professionals who already know other languages like Java and wants to learn UI

By Adedapo A

Sep 19, 2016

The structure of the course is awesome. The teaching approaches are encouraging. Keep up the great work.

By Vinodhkumar

A must have startup course in single page application development, in order to follow

changing trends!

By gaurishankar

Jul 11, 2017

A very practical course which will help you in building fundamentals in javascript as well as angular.

By Danko M

Oct 15, 2016

My sincere recommendations to everyone. "Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS" course is great.

By Rodrigo G

Oct 14, 2016

Great course! Teacher really knows how to teach, covering the basic concepts in the best way possible.

By Sandeep K

Sep 15, 2016

One of the best online course I have taken till now.

Thanks for making AngularJS learning so much fun!!

By Oded T

Jan 20, 2019

Such well-formed, amazingly constructed and easy to follow along on a not-so-easy subject. Simply 10!

By Duc P

Nov 6, 2016

very informative course! the instructor did a wonderful job for explaining the nutshell of AngularJS.

By Shekhar P

Oct 20, 2016

Awesome course and best professors....must recommend for this course. Thanks Coursera and Professors

By Jad C

May 30, 2017

The instructor explain the concepts very well before begin playing with the code. Excellent course!

By Assi Y

Apr 15, 2017

This course is taught very well, and I'm now at my ease with AngularJS. Thanks a lot Mr Yaakov...

By Manuel G C

Dec 30, 2020

Very good course !!! Very well explained and I noticed that it has a lot of work under the hood.