Back to Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS by Johns Hopkins University

Do you want to write powerful, maintainable, and testable front end applications faster and with less code? Then consider joining this course to gain skills in one of the most popular Single Page Application (SPA) frameworks today, AngularJS. Developed and backed by Google, AngularJS is a very marketable skill to acquire. In this course, we will explore the core design of AngularJS 1.x (latest version of AngularJS 1), its components and code organization techniques. We will enhance the functionality of our web app by utilizing dependency injection to reuse existing services as well as write our own. We will create reusable HTML components that take advantage of AngularJS data binding as well as extend HTML syntax with a very powerful feature of AngularJS called directives. We’ll set up routing so our SPA can have multiple views. We will also learn how to unit test our functionality. At the end of this course, you will build a fully functional, well organized and tested web application using AngularJS and deploy it to the cloud....

Jan 29, 2017

Very expressively explained. I like the way that you explain it by showing us what you are doing as well. In that way, it is easy for me to grasp the contents of the lecture. Thank you for the course.

PB
Mar 27, 2017

First of all I want to thank the author of this course in investing his time sharing knowledges about this JS framework. The course helped me to better understand the mechanism of Angular framework.

226 - 250 of 623 Reviews for Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS

By Ahmed A

Sep 18, 2016

The best Angularjs course I have ever take. Very well explanation and yaakov is great intructor.

By Venugopal D

Sep 16, 2016

Course is well designed and well taught. worth waiting all these days and a must course to take!

By Dhriti S

Apr 14, 2017

Excellent! Really helped me a lot. Thanks yakov :) May you get lot more cookies in your life :P

By Anantajit.J.G

Jan 21, 2017

Great Course! Very lucky to have a Great Instructor such as Yaakov Chaikin Sir for this course.

By Filipe W

Feb 10, 2017

Once again congratulations, Yaakov and JHU team! Amazing course! I learned *a lot* on it! =]

By Peter G

Oct 20, 2016

Awesome! last week I missed practice of quizzes but hey within that time frame great work :-D

By Achinoam S

May 3, 2017

The lecturer teaches in a very clear and comfortable manner.

I was very grateful, thank you!

By Uenes

Mar 31, 2017

That course is awsome. I've lerned so much. Also I'll buy some cookies for the next course.

By Jun W

Dec 25, 2018

This course not only tell us how to use Angular JS, but also the magic behind the curtain.

By Tymur D

Dec 27, 2016

Really great and useful course. Using a lot of information received here in my daily work!

By Marcio N F

Oct 29, 2016

Thank you, Yaakov!

You made an EXCELLENT course and so funny to learn.

Keep doing your best!

By deepak k c

Jun 24, 2020

The course was Very Well Explained. The tutor is very well informed about the technology.

By Carlos A P

May 12, 2019

Amazing, motivating and well versed teacher, wealth the time and effort thank you Yaakov!

By Jonatas d O C

Oct 30, 2017

One more excellent course! Professor Yaakov, always very teaching patiently and precisely

By Mojetta M

May 4, 2020

The teacher is very skilled and take a pleasant course

Also "Cookies" is treated in deep

By PPL

Jul 20, 2017

The professor is great and the content is well organized! Very good learning experience!

By Vladimir V

Sep 27, 2016

Great course. The lecturer is excellent. No wasting fo time, but also fun. Recommend it!

By Qiu Y

Sep 6, 2017

This course is very friendly to beginner. Teacher is humorous, likes cookies very much.

By Ryan R

May 30, 2017

Great platform for understanding JS and concepts in Angular. Really enjoyed the content

By Nikhil A

Dec 3, 2016

Great course. Covered the whole angular with all the basic concepts with good examples.

By vishwas B a

Nov 5, 2016

I must give rating of five because it is the most interactive course I have ever taken!

By Mattia C

Sep 3, 2017

Probably the best course about web development. I reccomend to everyone. Best teacher.

By 靜澄 吳

Mar 5, 2017

Very detail explanation of the essence of AngularJS 1.x, which makes it easy to follow

By Abraham S H

Nov 5, 2016

Why? The why!

Understanding the reasons behind things, is why this is a 5 stars course.

By David B M

Nov 26, 2017

Best course ever. The classes are interesting you will be motivated most of the time.