Back to Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS by Johns Hopkins University

Do you want to write powerful, maintainable, and testable front end applications faster and with less code? Then consider joining this course to gain skills in one of the most popular Single Page Application (SPA) frameworks today, AngularJS. Developed and backed by Google, AngularJS is a very marketable skill to acquire. In this course, we will explore the core design of AngularJS 1.x (latest version of AngularJS 1), its components and code organization techniques. We will enhance the functionality of our web app by utilizing dependency injection to reuse existing services as well as write our own. We will create reusable HTML components that take advantage of AngularJS data binding as well as extend HTML syntax with a very powerful feature of AngularJS called directives. We’ll set up routing so our SPA can have multiple views. We will also learn how to unit test our functionality. At the end of this course, you will build a fully functional, well organized and tested web application using AngularJS and deploy it to the cloud....

Jan 29, 2017

Very expressively explained. I like the way that you explain it by showing us what you are doing as well. In that way, it is easy for me to grasp the contents of the lecture. Thank you for the course.

PB

Mar 27, 2017

First of all I want to thank the author of this course in investing his time sharing knowledges about this JS framework. The course helped me to better understand the mechanism of Angular framework.

251 - 275 of 636 Reviews for Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS

By Nikhil A

Dec 3, 2016

Great course. Covered the whole angular with all the basic concepts with good examples.

By VISHWAS B A

Nov 5, 2016

I must give rating of five because it is the most interactive course I have ever taken!

By 梁锡宇

Jul 13, 2022

A​ very great course! I will be grateful forever! Many thanks to Yaakov! And Coursera!

By Mattia C

Sep 3, 2017

Probably the best course about web development. I reccomend to everyone. Best teacher.

By 靜澄 吳

Mar 5, 2017

Very detail explanation of the essence of AngularJS 1.x, which makes it easy to follow

By Abraham S H

Nov 5, 2016

Why? The why!

Understanding the reasons behind things, is why this is a 5 stars course.

By David B M

Nov 26, 2017

Best course ever. The classes are interesting you will be motivated most of the time.

By Jayalakshmi R

Jan 9, 2017

Wonderful job! Beautiful course structure and very engaging ,interesting assignments!

By Min K

Jan 8, 2017

Thanks Yaakov providing such a nice course on SPA with AngularJS. Really appreciated.

By Jonas O

Aug 7, 2017

Well prepared slides, videos and examples. Interesting assignments. Great professor!

By Amrullokhuja O

Nov 14, 2016

Really nice cource. The instructor is really funny and teachs in an interesting way.

By masoud s

Sep 7, 2020

Thanks for a comprehensive course by which I learn a lot from an expert instructor.

By Nihal S

Feb 1, 2019

Nice Lectures for mediator programmer should have some knowledge of web development

By sayed a e

Aug 22, 2017

it is a magical great course , all developers must take it , thanks a lot teachers

By Constantinos A

Mar 6, 2017

Analytical, methodical with several examples.

Worth a try.

Thanks for the knowledge

By Dante F

Nov 2, 2016

Clear and focused on the fundamentals and, of course, fun. Thank you Prof. Yaakov.

By Javier G H

Oct 30, 2016

I really enjoyed this course. I have learned a lot. The teacher is magnificent!!!!

By Adler A

May 20, 2022

It's a very grat course, well design to help everyone to understand the concepts.

By Swapnil C

Oct 28, 2018

Truely awesome. The way he explains theory relavent to the programs is very good.

By teegala.kiran

Jul 13, 2017

very good course. Better if this course is updated with new versions of angularJS

By Mykola F

Nov 27, 2016

Best course (after CS50), that I took in Internet! Thank you VERY MUCH, Yaakov!!!

By Manish T

Dec 11, 2016

its good, on the flow, teacher is good, nicely created, making it understandable

By Anton F

Nov 15, 2016

Very helpful course! Easy to get started and covers a lot of areas of AngularJs.

By Abd E R A

Sep 18, 2016

Excellent Course. the topics are well organized and the lectures are very clear.

By Luciano Z

Apr 21, 2018

The Yaakov is very funnie, professional and tecnical. I really like it. Thanks.