Back to Skills for Nursing Informatics Leaders

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Skills for Nursing Informatics Leaders by University of Minnesota

In this first of our five courses, Dr. Karen Monsen introduces the nursing informatics leadership essentials and skills that will guide you through your studies as you apply leadership principles to the nursing informatics specialty. Course Objectives: • Describe essentials of nursing informatics leadership to gain a foundation for study in this specialization • Reflect on your personal nursing informatics leadership goals to establish your plan to advance your nursing informatics leadership journey • Complete the Minnesota Nursing Informatics Leadership Inventory to increase self-knowledge regarding your leadership skills and how you prefer to use them • Join a nursing informatics organization or network to increase your nursing informatics collaboration and leadership opportunities...

SL
May 4, 2019

It's very informative and educative, I learnt alot and will put in practice what I have learnt. Thanks alot for the opportunity, I am grown and more knowledgeable.

DD
Aug 17, 2019

I really like the course I like being a helping hand to people and this course was very educational

26 - 28 of 28 Reviews for Skills for Nursing Informatics Leaders

Jul 31, 2020

Best experience

By Tracy L

Apr 29, 2020

Lots of information on leadership that is very similar to what I learned in my master's degree.