Back to Social Media Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Social Media Management by Meta

This course equips you with critical content creation and management skills. You’ll learn how to create effective social media posts and how to create a strong brand to help you build a social media presence. You’ll also learn how to establish an ongoing process to manage your content. This includes setting up a content calendar, managing and moderating your posts, analyzing data for insights and iteration, and how to increase post effectiveness. You will end the course with real-world application of your skills through a content management project. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Establish and manage a social media presence • Create a Facebook business page and an Instagram account for business • Understand how and why to create content for social media • Create a brand, tone, and voice for a social media presence • Manage a content calendar for your social media presence • Evaluate the performance of your content on social media and to iterate and optimize the performance • Create a content calendar for your social media presence • Manage social media content using real world data This course is intended for people who want to learn how to create and manage a business presence on social media, including creating content, interacting and engaging with customers on social media and evaluating the results of different posts. Learners don't need marketing experience, but they have basic internet navigation skills and are eager to participate and connect in social media. Having a Facebook or Instagram account helps and ideally learners already completed course 1 (Introduction to Social Media Marketing) in this program....

FF

Jan 23, 2021

Iam really happy I chose social media marketing as my course.they have very unique way of teaching and now I'm aware of so many different ways and tricks to grow on a business page. Thank you so much❤

GZ

May 2, 2021

I liked the teacher of the course ! Her voice, accent, intonation were clear. She is the best speaker that I have seen so far. Thanks for such insightful course!!!! I already recommended on Linkedln.

826 - 850 of 915 Reviews for Social Media Management

By Emmanual J

Nov 24, 2020

good

By Damilola O

Sep 22, 2020

Good

By Salem

Aug 14, 2022

May 31, 2021

k

By Grego A

Mar 31, 2021

El contenido es muy bueno. La profesora tiene una voz muy alegre y agradable. El único problema es que el sistema de examen y calificaciones funciona mal en algunas oportunidades. Por ejemplo el ejercicio pide que seleccionemos todas las opciones correctas pero solo te permite seleccionar una cuando hay mas de una que es correcta. En cuanto a las calificaciones también es extraño por que en el ultimo examen eran 10 preguntas de las cuales contesté bien 9 y mi calificación fue 80.

By Laura S

May 21, 2022

Great information!! A little bit easy, even though I wasn't able to get 100% on anything I feel like there should be more projects and less multiple choice answers. It was surprising to see how many horrible projects were submitted and those same people may be doing really well on multiple choice. At the end of the day, this course is supposed to prepare us for a real-world skill so nothing is better than practicing what we will be doing once the course is completed

By Lianne S A

Sep 19, 2021

I prefer Ms. Anke to teach because I learn on how she explain everything. There's something on her that it really makes me remember everything that she said in a lesson. The course overall is great! It really tackles everything and the quizzes and graded assignments made me really prepared for the real projects in the outside world.

By Ignacio S

Jul 8, 2021

It is a really basic course, not challenging at all and quite intuitive. Still, there's a lot you can get from it, to begin with because a lot of obvious things can become so obvious you omit them, and that is wrong. This course reminds you of that.

By Hsin-Yao P

Feb 8, 2021

Its' weekly courses were easy to digest at a beginner's level.

The assignments were explained nicely and came in handy for our daily social-media practice.

Overall It was a good course, I was able to attend/finish at my own pace.

By Paul C

Jun 20, 2022

The course was really helpful and exciting and the teacher was professional yet cool.

It's a great choice to start this specialize with

I'm looking forward to study and explore more with you guys

By Xhulia Z

Apr 25, 2022

I loved some part of the information that was provided, but I do think that some part of the information was too basic and coul have been covered in the first course of social media that is available by Meta.

By Vicky C

Jul 14, 2021

good course for basic social media management for those who didn't know much about digital marketing. For someone who is digitally savvy and in marketing field for a while, this maybe too basic for you.

By Luanna P

Jul 26, 2022

The Coursera courses taken will allow me to work successfully and remotely as an entrepreneur in my chosen field. I am grateful and thankful for those free video tutorials.

By Marie L Y

Dec 3, 2020

The course was really useful and helpful. However, one thing I did not like was the length of most videos, as when I see video above 5-7 minutes I lose my attention.

By Betzaida F O

Mar 15, 2022

I learned a lot with this course. The only part that needs an update are the sections on Facebook and Instagram that has been changed or update on the platform

By Salim F

Jun 12, 2022

was great , and i learned a lot , and if just there is more practice examples to how analyse your DATA will be great , because it's very important topic

By Sanil R M

Sep 20, 2021

This course was very useful. It covers almost every aspect of social media management relating from content creation to content audit and so on....

By Cecilia S

Jul 25, 2022

El contenido es muy práctico y fácil de entender. Sin embargo, las plataformas ya están más actualizadas a las que se presentan en este curso.

By Abi H

Feb 22, 2022

My biggest take away is the planning of the media content calendar. It helps me to see what and how to post on social media for my business.

By Pawarut J

Aug 18, 2021

The course is really great but i have a individual problem about the language.i must used the time too much for understanding.

By Jessica R

Feb 1, 2021

The content is super useful and I immediately put it to work in my jobs, but I would like more information on analysis.