Back to Social Media Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Social Media Management by Facebook

This course equips you with critical content creation and management skills. You’ll learn how to create effective social media posts and how to create a strong brand to help you build a social media presence. You’ll also learn how to establish an ongoing process to manage your content. This includes setting up a content calendar, managing and moderating your posts, analyzing data for insights and iteration, and how to increase post effectiveness. You will end the course with real-world application of your skills through a content management project. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Establish and manage a social media presence • Create a Facebook business page and an Instagram account for business • Understand how and why to create content for social media • Create a brand, tone, and voice for a social media presence • Manage a content calendar for your social media presence • Evaluate the performance of your content on social media and to iterate and optimize the performance • Create a content calendar for your social media presence • Manage social media content using real world data This course is intended for people who want to learn how to create and manage a business presence on social media, including creating content, interacting and engaging with customers on social media and evaluating the results of different posts. Learners don't need marketing experience, but they have basic internet navigation skills and are eager to participate and connect in social media. Having a Facebook or Instagram account helps and ideally learners already completed course 1 (Introduction to Social Media Marketing) in this program....

FF
Jan 23, 2021

Iam really happy I chose social media marketing as my course.they have very unique way of teaching and now I'm aware of so many different ways and tricks to grow on a business page. Thank you so much❤

RS
Mar 3, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose. Thank you Mrs. Anke

76 - 100 of 550 Reviews for Social Media Management

By Matthew D

Jul 26, 2021

Excellent course - very informative, and well paced. Instruction, quizzes, and evaluations were helpful to gradually gain knowledge on this subject. Highly recommend

By Ribeiro D G

Apr 13, 2021

Excellent course with practical projects evaluated by other students of this course. Presentation and speech are really clear and easy to understand. I do recommend.

By Alex D T

Dec 20, 2020

Great learning experience. The professor was very articulate and the examples we very inspiring. I am looking forward for more. Thank you Professor Anke Audenaert.

By Marie L

Jun 14, 2021

T​his course is excellent i even recommend this course with my friend to give it a try. Thank you so much and i look forward to the next step from this social media

By Hazel A C

Oct 9, 2020

Informative and engaging. The exercises were achievable and helped to put me in the place of someone managing a social media account. I liked that hands-on aspect.

By JAIMIN V

Dec 8, 2020

This is a really nice course for beginner and who wants to learn more about social media management and social media marketing. Awesome experience in this course.

By Ursula D S

Nov 1, 2020

This course has everything that I could ask for! Thank you so much for the very precise and detailed module - my future success will surely be credited to you! ♥️

By Hassan T

Aug 24, 2021

This course is wonderful, it gives you a practical dimension to your work, through a number of practical applications and case studies.. I highly recommend it !

By OSAMA H

Feb 24, 2021

I really appreciated All the efforts that you made it here, and I feel very well After all these information and skills covered in the course ... thank you All

By Alfi P

Mar 30, 2021

Such amazing opportunity to learn and get insight, knowledge, and new tips about social management.

Can't wait to go to the next courses and get the job done!

By Nicole H

Jan 30, 2021

I do social media for a living and have many corporate clients, but even with my years of experience, I have learned some helpful strategies and techniques.

By Abdullah A M

Dec 17, 2020

Excellent course. I'm very much lucky to get the opportunity.

I've learned a lot. Course content was very easy & i like it very much.

Thanks

Abdullah Al Masum

By Ade I

Mar 10, 2021

This course is practical, relevant, and expertly delivered. I enjoyed every aspect of it and look forward to using my new found skills in my own business.

By Jacopo G

Oct 20, 2020

Great course, I have been in this area for a long time, but I found it still very useful and with interesting ideas that helped me to deepen my knowledge!

By khadeejah L

Jan 3, 2021

It was very easy to navigate through the materials in each week, the resources taught is effective to use and practice your social media marketing skills

By Amalia

May 30, 2021

I really enjoy doing this course.

Learning throught the EPIC framework and working on content for the social media.

Thanks for all :)

Kind regards,

Amalia

By w m

Mar 14, 2021

Interesting course. Anyone who wants to market their businesss online should consider taking it. Thanks to Anke who makes everything easy to comprehend!

By Peniel A A

Nov 6, 2020

The course is precise on what you really need to learn. Love it so much and I am inspired not just to work for someone but to create my own page. Thanks

By Mare S

Jul 12, 2021

I loved the course. However, I would have liked my peers to leave me comments of things that I could improve. I only received emoticons or periods (.).

By Kanan M

Dec 11, 2020

It was really helpful course about Social Media Marketing. The most i liked in this course was practical things and per-graded assignments. Thank you.

By Kenneth C G

Nov 24, 2020

I have learned a lot. All information were so relevant and accurate. It was really an enjoyable experience. Where I could learn practice and interact.

By Laila a

Jan 15, 2021

I loved this course! it was very helpful in improving my knowledge in social media management and gaining skills in content development and creation.

By Janette F

Nov 17, 2020

Very helpful skills in managing social media marketing. I created a social media calendar spreadsheet for the first time with the help of this class

By Mirza R B

Jan 29, 2021

I liked learning about the structure of a publication in different social networks and the quarterly planning. The metrics according to your goals.

By Jupiter K

Dec 15, 2020

An amazing course on best practises for Social Media, from planning, scheduling and best practices on what on how to manage social media accounts