Back to Social Media Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Social Media Management by Meta

This course equips you with critical content creation and management skills. You’ll learn how to create effective social media posts and how to create a strong brand to help you build a social media presence. You’ll also learn how to establish an ongoing process to manage your content. This includes setting up a content calendar, managing and moderating your posts, analyzing data for insights and iteration, and how to increase post effectiveness. You will end the course with real-world application of your skills through a content management project. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Establish and manage a social media presence • Create a Facebook business page and an Instagram account for business • Understand how and why to create content for social media • Create a brand, tone, and voice for a social media presence • Manage a content calendar for your social media presence • Evaluate the performance of your content on social media and to iterate and optimize the performance • Create a content calendar for your social media presence • Manage social media content using real world data This course is intended for people who want to learn how to create and manage a business presence on social media, including creating content, interacting and engaging with customers on social media and evaluating the results of different posts. Learners don't need marketing experience, but they have basic internet navigation skills and are eager to participate and connect in social media. Having a Facebook or Instagram account helps and ideally learners already completed course 1 (Introduction to Social Media Marketing) in this program....

FF

Jan 23, 2021

Iam really happy I chose social media marketing as my course.they have very unique way of teaching and now I'm aware of so many different ways and tricks to grow on a business page. Thank you so much❤

GZ

May 2, 2021

I liked the teacher of the course ! Her voice, accent, intonation were clear. She is the best speaker that I have seen so far. Thanks for such insightful course!!!! I already recommended on Linkedln.

76 - 100 of 797 Reviews for Social Media Management

By Jairo Y M C

Jan 17, 2021

I am very thankful to Coursera and Facebook for putting together such a great course. It was detailed, comprehensive, practical, and it's surely a top entry-level skill for aspiring social media managers.

By Gaisina Z

May 3, 2021

By Olivia B

May 17, 2022

Loved it. Learned so much about how to manage my content, with a content calendar and also how to analyse my insights to adjust my content to my audience! Loved the teacher too, such a good energy.

By Edison C

Nov 29, 2020

Part 2 it's fundamental for the main goal in this journey as Social Media Marketing Professional.

I'm learning quickly because the instructor is great. I can't wait to continue with the next course.

By naima b

Aug 4, 2021

I d like to thank the Institute Coursera for its generosity and also would like to thank the instructor, Dr.Anke, for her effort and her kindness.

I love you Coursera, you are my hero.

Warm Regards.

By Geeta K

Sep 6, 2021

It was really good. I like all the content and how it was described. It gives all answers to all the questions of how a social media platform is managed. The content calendar was really helpful.

By Carla D d V

Dec 30, 2021

O curso é um ótimo complemento para o primeiro curso do programa, com uma boa didática, fácil compreensão e aprofundando os conhecimentos no campo do marketing nas mídias sociais. Vale a pena!

By Glenda d C

Jan 2, 2021

I love this course. Examples are specific and in detail. I love that the samples are like a reference to our activites. The instructor speaks clearly and easy to understand, uses common words.

By Abdelaziz S

Nov 14, 2020

The best course on its category. I liked the DIY and peer assignments method and the useful exemples and explanations of the teacher. Can't wait to start the next course of this certification.

By ALMAS M

Sep 24, 2020

I am so glad that I enrolled in this certification. I learnt so many new things and I really like the instructor's teaching style. I can't wait to begin the next course in this certification.

By Sheila M F

Oct 4, 2021

I felt I really learned a lot about social media. The instructor is an amazing person and she knows exactly how to explain, she gives a lot of examples. I recommend the course to everyone.

By Xaverius x

Nov 4, 2020

Great course. A lot of knowledge. In-depth information. Many examples. Excellent delivery of teaching from Ms. Anke. Very clear instruction and helpful tool for doing peer assignments.

By Ayah k

Apr 15, 2022

everything is perfetct in these courses, but the assignment reviews takes one whole month and more to viewd and graded! Coursera really need to have admins for reviewing and grading.

By Shawn K

Feb 10, 2021

I am learning a lot about marketing on Social Media. Still working on how to set things up and best practices but this is a great course for that. looking forward to the next module.

By Muneer N S A

Jan 5, 2021

I couldn't access to the last course (Facebook Social Media Marketing Capstone)

Overall, The course was really Interesting... Learnt a lot more than I was thinking..

By James W

Dec 18, 2020

The Course has surpassed my expectation and the Moderator is amazing in expression and the way she delivers her teaching. It will go a long way I see and manage Social Media.

By donita p

Dec 11, 2020

This was a motivational course, it was quite exciting and the experience was awesome! I have learnt a great deal and I can't wait to put my new found knowledge into practice.

By Muhammad H

May 4, 2022

I cannot rate highly enough this course. I dont have words to encourage others to participate in this course. I had a wonderful time learning social media management course.

By Eduardo M G L

Feb 28, 2021

Excellent teacher, great content, it´s the second course of the certification that i had finished, great investment. Keep learning with coursera. Eduardo from Mexico City.

By Martika J

Mar 8, 2021

I really learned a lot in this course! It really went in-depth on marketing for each platform, and I got a lot of valuable takeaways. I'm ready to go on to the next course!

By JACOB N O F

Feb 3, 2021

An excellent course, it gives you very important information and tips to improve any kind of business on social media, now I want to take the others on this especialization

By Nguyễn T T P

Oct 24, 2021

I think this is a great course for beginners to understand basically about Social Media. Please don't expect too much on this course as it can make you become a professor.

By Mina N

Jan 2, 2021

I watched many social media course...I can this course is outstanding from all of them..If you need to learn practical ,Useful ,real skill..this course is a correct choice

By Nadir J

Mar 22, 2022

It's very good that learning from this coursera course makes us understand more about the field we are studying and also with the practice being taught , thank u coursera

By kongne p

Feb 9, 2022

Soooooo much interesting course... I will definetely change my posting style on social media, exactly what i needed to upgrade my knowledge of social me dia management