Back to Social Media Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Social Media Management by Facebook

This course equips you with critical content creation and management skills. You’ll learn how to create effective social media posts and how to create a strong brand to help you build a social media presence. You’ll also learn how to establish an ongoing process to manage your content. This includes setting up a content calendar, managing and moderating your posts, analyzing data for insights and iteration, and how to increase post effectiveness. You will end the course with real-world application of your skills through a content management project. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Establish and manage a social media presence • Create a Facebook business page and an Instagram account for business • Understand how and why to create content for social media • Create a brand, tone, and voice for a social media presence • Manage a content calendar for your social media presence • Evaluate the performance of your content on social media and to iterate and optimize the performance • Create a content calendar for your social media presence • Manage social media content using real world data This course is intended for people who want to learn how to create and manage a business presence on social media, including creating content, interacting and engaging with customers on social media and evaluating the results of different posts. Learners don't need marketing experience, but they have basic internet navigation skills and are eager to participate and connect in social media. Having a Facebook or Instagram account helps and ideally learners already completed course 1 (Introduction to Social Media Marketing) in this program....

FF
Jan 23, 2021

Iam really happy I chose social media marketing as my course.they have very unique way of teaching and now I'm aware of so many different ways and tricks to grow on a business page. Thank you so much❤

RS
Mar 3, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose. Thank you Mrs. Anke

126 - 150 of 554 Reviews for Social Media Management

By Varun D

Nov 2, 2020

This course comprehensively covers all aspects of social media management necessary for professionals in the industry today

By Matthew A

Mar 14, 2021

Thanks, Coursera for this inspiration, I am very grateful, and this will also be a step for me to be able to help others

By brndn g

Nov 10, 2020

Wonderful course! Now Facebook analytics make sense to. Great info about creating content for beginners. Will recommend.

By Arianna P

Sep 21, 2020

The course is great for students and professional who want to learn up to date information about social media management

By Chia C S

Jul 17, 2021

Greatly appreciate, I have created something from nothing because of this course, many thanks to Ms. Anke and Coursera.

By Vaishnavi S N

Aug 1, 2021

It was very helpful, and all the tasks added value and experience to the learning. Can't wait to put this all in use!

By Angelo A

Oct 15, 2020

There are some discrepancies on the timing of quiz in between videos and that sometimes the subtitles are not aligned

By Barchinoy A

Jul 17, 2021

I will start studying next month. I want to finish my first course this month. I will start the 2nd year in August.

By Irfan S Y

Feb 4, 2021

such a great online course. and it's free as well. amazing. love the lecture, the content, and the journey overall.

By Carlos A O A

Nov 17, 2020

Excelente curso muy completo, muy actualizado y todas las herramientas recomendadas para trabajar súper excelentes.

By Suhaina S

Oct 24, 2020

Exactly the course I'm looking for to know more about social media management. Wowed by the useful content shared.

By Maria E G S

Oct 20, 2020

The lecturer is very engaging and the exercises really put the theories into practice. Highly recommended course!

By Anusha G

Jun 24, 2021

I loved this course, I learned so many great new things about social media which are always behind the curtains!

By Candice T

Jan 20, 2021

Very informative. Practical examples were very helpful to understand course material.

Enjoyed the video lectures.

By Michael D

Dec 26, 2020

This is awesome. Nothing is impossible to learn. Thanks Coursera and Facebook for a sweet course like this one.

By Asjad K

Mar 24, 2021

Really Good COurse cover all the important points systematically. Also, it is the very latest so don't miss it.

By Shie D L

Nov 13, 2020

As always, learned a lot from the course as well as the trainer. She speaks well and very engaging, Keep it up!

By Michael L M D

Dec 30, 2020

This is very helpful especially when you are managing social media accounts in your business or organization.

By chloe m

Nov 29, 2020

Anke you are amazing!!! I can quickly absorb the modules you teach and retain the information! Keep it going!

By Raphael U

Nov 26, 2020

Love this course! I used to hate data, but the course really made it digestible and now I appreciate it more.

By Grace M B

Oct 12, 2020

Great course! - there's a lot of quizzes and activities that will help you apply your newly gained knowledge.

By Lankeshwara, S C

Jun 28, 2021

T​his is the course if someone wants to be professional on social media platforms and gradually manage them.

By alicia j

Mar 4, 2021

Mrs Anke was very resourceful and i must say I've learnt a lot. She is an amazing instructor. Thank you Miss

By janine s

Dec 6, 2020

Thank you COURSERA! For making this possible. I can now tell you that I am a certified Social Media Manager.

By Gevie S C

Nov 24, 2020

I have learned so much with this course. It further equipped me to build business in social media platforms.