Back to Social Media Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Social Media Management by Meta

This course equips you with critical content creation and management skills. You’ll learn how to create effective social media posts and how to create a strong brand to help you build a social media presence. You’ll also learn how to establish an ongoing process to manage your content. This includes setting up a content calendar, managing and moderating your posts, analyzing data for insights and iteration, and how to increase post effectiveness. You will end the course with real-world application of your skills through a content management project. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Establish and manage a social media presence • Create a Facebook business page and an Instagram account for business • Understand how and why to create content for social media • Create a brand, tone, and voice for a social media presence • Manage a content calendar for your social media presence • Evaluate the performance of your content on social media and to iterate and optimize the performance • Create a content calendar for your social media presence • Manage social media content using real world data This course is intended for people who want to learn how to create and manage a business presence on social media, including creating content, interacting and engaging with customers on social media and evaluating the results of different posts. Learners don't need marketing experience, but they have basic internet navigation skills and are eager to participate and connect in social media. Having a Facebook or Instagram account helps and ideally learners already completed course 1 (Introduction to Social Media Marketing) in this program....

FF

Jan 23, 2021

Iam really happy I chose social media marketing as my course.they have very unique way of teaching and now I'm aware of so many different ways and tricks to grow on a business page. Thank you so much❤

GZ

May 2, 2021

I liked the teacher of the course ! Her voice, accent, intonation were clear. She is the best speaker that I have seen so far. Thanks for such insightful course!!!! I already recommended on Linkedln.

126 - 150 of 843 Reviews for Social Media Management

By khadeejah L

Jan 3, 2021

It was very easy to navigate through the materials in each week, the resources taught is effective to use and practice your social media marketing skills

By Amalia d G

May 30, 2021

I really enjoy doing this course.

Learning throught the EPIC framework and working on content for the social media.

Thanks for all :)

Kind regards,

Amalia

By Wendy M

Mar 14, 2021

Interesting course. Anyone who wants to market their businesss online should consider taking it. Thanks to Anke who makes everything easy to comprehend!

By Peniel A A

Nov 6, 2020

The course is precise on what you really need to learn. Love it so much and I am inspired not just to work for someone but to create my own page. Thanks

By Arlene C

May 11, 2022

I think every part of the course is great. I do wish that each course had completely new videos and information instead of building on previous videos.

By Benjie C A

Mar 3, 2022

The topics of this course are crucial and relevant! I have learned a lot with social media content creation and management. Thank you so much Coursera!

By Mare S

Jul 12, 2021

I loved the course. However, I would have liked my peers to leave me comments of things that I could improve. I only received emoticons or periods (.).

By Irina T

Nov 4, 2021

I​ liked this course a LOT! It gave me the skills which I hoped it would give! Thanks to the great coach who gave me motivation to study all of this:)

By Kanan M

Dec 11, 2020

It was really helpful course about Social Media Marketing. The most i liked in this course was practical things and per-graded assignments. Thank you.

By Kenneth C G

Nov 24, 2020

I have learned a lot. All information were so relevant and accurate. It was really an enjoyable experience. Where I could learn practice and interact.

By Laila a

Jan 15, 2021

I loved this course! it was very helpful in improving my knowledge in social media management and gaining skills in content development and creation.

By Gabriela C

Apr 29, 2022

Awesome, engaging course full of essential information on social media management. It had some great resource documents you could download too! 5/5.

By Janette F

Nov 17, 2020

Very helpful skills in managing social media marketing. I created a social media calendar spreadsheet for the first time with the help of this class

By Mirza R B

Jan 29, 2021

I liked learning about the structure of a publication in different social networks and the quarterly planning. The metrics according to your goals.

By Jupiter K

Dec 15, 2020

An amazing course on best practises for Social Media, from planning, scheduling and best practices on what on how to manage social media accounts

By Edwin D

Mar 21, 2022

Totally grateful for completing this great course, the content is extraordinary, it serves as a great help to my social media marketing venture.

By Sovan M

Aug 26, 2021

This is fast time of experience in Coursera, and I am very happy. I this course I learned lot's of new things, thanks to Coursera and Facebook..

By Kachi U

May 22, 2021

Anke Audenaert is an amazing facilitator. I enjoyed her teaching so much and learnt a lot. I am truly grateful to have had her as a facilitator.

By Maejoy T

Dec 21, 2020

I have learned a lot from this course. I have a clearer understanding of how social media management is and the tools that can help in doing so.

By Luis F G L

Apr 7, 2021

Es un excelente curso, en mi opinión hay demasiado material que estudiar para tan poco tiempo.

Gracias a Coursera y Facebook por la oportunidad.

By Linh

Jul 27, 2021

Valuable course with practical advise for anyone who wants to adopt a structured approach to managing social media content for their business.

By Marcia S

Dec 15, 2020

Another great course on Social Media Management and how to get the most out of your Content on various Social Media platform in order to grow.

By Aileen M G D

Oct 29, 2020

thank you so much coursera. I really learned a lot and I know that all my learnings will help me get through my social media management career

By Eunice M F

Dec 28, 2020

Thank you very much Coursera and DOST CARAGA for the opportunity to learn this course. This is a big help for person with disability like me.

By Nadeem S

Apr 21, 2022

It was a wonderful experience learning this course through coursera. Everything was so organised and the instructor was very user friendly .