Back to Social Media Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Social Media Management by Meta

This course equips you with critical content creation and management skills. You’ll learn how to create effective social media posts and how to create a strong brand to help you build a social media presence. You’ll also learn how to establish an ongoing process to manage your content. This includes setting up a content calendar, managing and moderating your posts, analyzing data for insights and iteration, and how to increase post effectiveness. You will end the course with real-world application of your skills through a content management project. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Establish and manage a social media presence • Create a Facebook business page and an Instagram account for business • Understand how and why to create content for social media • Create a brand, tone, and voice for a social media presence • Manage a content calendar for your social media presence • Evaluate the performance of your content on social media and to iterate and optimize the performance • Create a content calendar for your social media presence • Manage social media content using real world data This course is intended for people who want to learn how to create and manage a business presence on social media, including creating content, interacting and engaging with customers on social media and evaluating the results of different posts. Learners don't need marketing experience, but they have basic internet navigation skills and are eager to participate and connect in social media. Having a Facebook or Instagram account helps and ideally learners already completed course 1 (Introduction to Social Media Marketing) in this program....

FF

Jan 23, 2021

Iam really happy I chose social media marketing as my course.they have very unique way of teaching and now I'm aware of so many different ways and tricks to grow on a business page. Thank you so much❤

GZ

May 2, 2021

I liked the teacher of the course ! Her voice, accent, intonation were clear. She is the best speaker that I have seen so far. Thanks for such insightful course!!!! I already recommended on Linkedln.

201 - 225 of 851 Reviews for Social Media Management

By chloe m

Nov 29, 2020

Anke you are amazing!!! I can quickly absorb the modules you teach and retain the information! Keep it going!

By Raphael U

Nov 26, 2020

Love this course! I used to hate data, but the course really made it digestible and now I appreciate it more.

By Grace M B

Oct 12, 2020

Great course! - there's a lot of quizzes and activities that will help you apply your newly gained knowledge.

By mohammed d

Dec 23, 2021

Very educational course, I even started to apply some techniques taught here on my personal TikTok account!

By Lankeshwara, S C

Jun 28, 2021

T​his is the course if someone wants to be professional on social media platforms and gradually manage them.

By Alicia C J

Mar 4, 2021

Mrs Anke was very resourceful and i must say I've learnt a lot. She is an amazing instructor. Thank you Miss

By janine s

Dec 6, 2020

Thank you COURSERA! For making this possible. I can now tell you that I am a certified Social Media Manager.

By Gevie S C

Nov 24, 2020

I have learned so much with this course. It further equipped me to build business in social media platforms.

By Sotiria T

Jan 12, 2021

it really helps me a lot. I thought I know many thinks...but no.

Thank for this course. You should watch it

By Nazerke E

Nov 14, 2020

I liked this course.It helpex me to know a lot of useful and important things about Social Media Management

By Jennifer A H

Apr 29, 2022

Great information on this Social Media Management course also I got to complete it timely.

Thanks Coursera

By Edgar G A

Apr 6, 2022

Excellent course, very well explained and great examples and exercises to reinforce what they teach you!!

By Jaspreet S

Jan 15, 2021

Wonderfully articulated and nicely built course. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks Coursera and Facebook!!

By Tapajit A

Jan 11, 2021

It was an awesome course. I got to learn how to create a content calendar how to to analyse the matrices.

By Yennifer S

Mar 9, 2022

WIth the knowleged i earned via this coursea i am ready to share it and grow my online business account,

By Gail D

Feb 21, 2022

I learned quite a bit from this course. I'm looking forward to learning even more in the other classes.

By Asif A

Oct 24, 2021

wow thank you for all the insight, this course has completely changed my perspective about social media.

By Amer K

May 2, 2021

It is an amazing course, but at the same time needs a lot of focusing because it is a sea of information

By Arslan A T

Dec 21, 2020

I directly applied the skills I learned throughout the course and got an interesting project to work on.

By mohamad a y

Oct 24, 2021

A wonderful experience that I recommend to everyone and gives a start to professionalism in this field.

By Diaa G A

Nov 23, 2020

perfect course! what a benefit I gained this week, thanks for all the team that made this great course!

By FARMAN S

May 22, 2022

This course is a game changer in my career advancement, I really enjoyed learning with great teachers.

By eslam a

Jan 27, 2022

This Best course in social media marketing . it is learn from A to Z I recommended you GET this course

By Nehemyha A

Dec 6, 2021

The course was very insight full and helps me to have a good understanding on social media platforms.

By ninio s

Sep 29, 2021

It was fun, very engaging, very informative. I'm so inspired to continue with the business I planned.