Back to Social Media Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Social Media Management by Facebook

This course equips you with critical content creation and management skills. You’ll learn how to create effective social media posts and how to create a strong brand to help you build a social media presence. You’ll also learn how to establish an ongoing process to manage your content. This includes setting up a content calendar, managing and moderating your posts, analyzing data for insights and iteration, and how to increase post effectiveness. You will end the course with real-world application of your skills through a content management project. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Establish and manage a social media presence • Create a Facebook business page and an Instagram account for business • Understand how and why to create content for social media • Create a brand, tone, and voice for a social media presence • Manage a content calendar for your social media presence • Evaluate the performance of your content on social media and to iterate and optimize the performance • Create a content calendar for your social media presence • Manage social media content using real world data This course is intended for people who want to learn how to create and manage a business presence on social media, including creating content, interacting and engaging with customers on social media and evaluating the results of different posts. Learners don't need marketing experience, but they have basic internet navigation skills and are eager to participate and connect in social media. Having a Facebook or Instagram account helps and ideally learners already completed course 1 (Introduction to Social Media Marketing) in this program....

FF
Jan 23, 2021

Iam really happy I chose social media marketing as my course.they have very unique way of teaching and now I'm aware of so many different ways and tricks to grow on a business page. Thank you so much❤

RS
Mar 3, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose. Thank you Mrs. Anke

576 - 600 of 627 Reviews for Social Media Management

By Damilola O

Sep 22, 2020

Good

By Henwale T

Jun 7, 2021

May 31, 2021

k

By Grego A

Mar 31, 2021

El contenido es muy bueno. La profesora tiene una voz muy alegre y agradable. El único problema es que el sistema de examen y calificaciones funciona mal en algunas oportunidades. Por ejemplo el ejercicio pide que seleccionemos todas las opciones correctas pero solo te permite seleccionar una cuando hay mas de una que es correcta. En cuanto a las calificaciones también es extraño por que en el ultimo examen eran 10 preguntas de las cuales contesté bien 9 y mi calificación fue 80.

By Lianne S A

Sep 19, 2021

I prefer Ms. Anke to teach because I learn on how she explain everything. There's something on her that it really makes me remember everything that she said in a lesson. The course overall is great! It really tackles everything and the quizzes and graded assignments made me really prepared for the real projects in the outside world.

By Ignacio S

Jul 8, 2021

It is a really basic course, not challenging at all and quite intuitive. Still, there's a lot you can get from it, to begin with because a lot of obvious things can become so obvious you omit them, and that is wrong. This course reminds you of that.

By Hsin-Yao P

Feb 8, 2021

Its' weekly courses were easy to digest at a beginner's level.

The assignments were explained nicely and came in handy for our daily social-media practice.

Overall It was a good course, I was able to attend/finish at my own pace.

By Vicky Y C

Jul 14, 2021

good course for basic social media management for those who didn't know much about digital marketing. For someone who is digitally savvy and in marketing field for a while, this maybe too basic for you.

By Marie L Y

Dec 3, 2020

The course was really useful and helpful. However, one thing I did not like was the length of most videos, as when I see video above 5-7 minutes I lose my attention.

By Sanil R M

Sep 20, 2021

This course was very useful. It covers almost every aspect of social media management relating from content creation to content audit and so on....

By Pawarut J

Aug 18, 2021

The course is really great but i have a individual problem about the language.i must used the time too much for understanding.

By Jessica J

Feb 1, 2021

The content is super useful and I immediately put it to work in my jobs, but I would like more information on analysis.

By Heidi G

Dec 16, 2020

pretty good, but at the end the long quiz is too much, better would be more short quiz questions

By Fiogs C

Feb 9, 2021

Very interesting lesson and all the preparation..Thanks for the opportunity!

By Carol R

Dec 18, 2020

Valuable insights for starting your career on being a Social Media Marketer.

By Anne R

Sep 8, 2021

It was not clear that some of the answers to quizzes were on other sites.

By Paula D

Jan 10, 2021

I learn a lot so I can improve my social marketing will love to learn

By Amir h N M

Mar 1, 2021

It was a great course for me to be able to use social media better.

By Sinchana S

Dec 4, 2020

This Course helped me a lot to learn about social media marketing.

By MOHAMMED A

Nov 9, 2020

I have learn a lot in this course. Thanks to Facebook and Coursera

By Mauricio N S

Oct 13, 2020

Excellent course, but I lack more depth in some topics. Thanks

By salma k

Feb 15, 2021

very helpful and consider a step of understanding the field.

By Aivita F

Oct 6, 2020

Nice experience. I gained a lot of interesting information.

By Brandon F

Dec 21, 2020

This course was relatively informative and beneficial.