Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Meta

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

RS

Jan 16, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose.

Thank you Mrs. Anke

MP

Dec 26, 2020

Anke is just awesome! Her way of teaching the course keeps me engaged and eager to learn more. All the materials were explained in a clear, concise and and easy to follow ways. Really a great content!

2526 - 2550 of 2,754 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By Erika L V

Jun 22, 2022

This course help me develop a clear understanding of marketing and what the job of a marketer entails. I'm excited to continue to learn about marketing to ensure I will be succesful. Thanks Again!

By Tina k

Jan 5, 2022

This course is detailed and very well organized. Instructor is experienced , knowledgable and has good communication skills. Would recommend for anyone looking for entry level in social media.

By Amaury S R

Dec 25, 2020

It is an excellent course. The only thing I did not like was that I thought I was enrolled in all 6 courses and not just the first, that is how awesome the course is. I just want to keep going.

By Keli P

Feb 22, 2022

Pretty great and informative but don't like the fact that it says "participation optional in the forums yet they force you to complete them in order to be able to complete the course.

By Edward C

Mar 22, 2022

O​verall this course is very useful for me as a beginner. One thing can improve is to add more details (with examples) about the customer journey in mapping to target audience.

By Marissa I

Oct 28, 2020

very easy to understand! just had a hard time creating kpis, it would be better if we had more exercises maybe? nonetheless, the course is well designed and very understandable!

By Ifeoma M O

Jun 20, 2022

The quiz shoud not be available on larger screen. It should be accessable through any device. People from developing countries do not all have access to large screen devices.

By Angelica m

Jun 3, 2022

I like the course the Intructor Anke explains direct and in detail and is very understandable, the quiz and projets are made to reinforce in retain the information learn .

By Jeremy N

Sep 19, 2021

Good course. It's very basic (as described) and I had challenges getting peer reviewed work done. Took a month or so to get assignments reviewed after they were completed.

By Rodrigo B

Oct 28, 2021

Muy interesante en términos de contenido, es dinámico en la enseñanza a través de videos, la pronunciación de Anke es muy buena y eso ayuda a que se mantenga el interés.

By Nicholas B

Apr 6, 2021

Very good, some of it repeats, and the feedback section is really easy so you can't give that much in the way of critical change but overall it was insightful and broad.

By saiprasad r

Dec 10, 2020

nice course get good knowledge about social media marketing and various social media platform looking forward to growing my career as a social media marketer cheers!

By Manjunath B

Jan 5, 2022

It was a wonderful course to start with as a beginner in Social Media Marketing. The peer graded assignment were great to put to practice the skills learnt.

By Jayanta k T

Dec 2, 2020

I really like the course it was fun and learning but the only thing I find lacking is may be live project has helped better to test what we learn.

By Neha P

Jul 22, 2022

It's a wonderfull course to start with as a fresher. Although it has to upgrade itself as per the time, with the data shared during the course.

By Taguhi G

Apr 12, 2022

Cource gives verry important basic knowleadge on marketing.

it is important but just a first step for SMM. It doesn't give practical skills

By Carlos L

Mar 31, 2022

Por el momento es una introducción muy básica, aunque debo decir que está muy bien explicado y los ejercicios prácticos están entretenidos.

By Walter M G

Feb 3, 2021

Muy interesante y llevadero. Abre el horizontes para entender mejor las redes sociales y como mejor aplicar las herramientas de marketing.

By Fernanda R I

May 17, 2022

​me habria encantado tener mas informacion al respecto de cada tema. de todas formas me sirvio mucho la informacion que se me proporciono

By Nikki B

Nov 30, 2020

I enjoyed the clarity of the presenter and the mini tests that helped keep me engaged. I wish the assignment forms were fillable PDF's.

By Delbert C

May 2, 2021

Some captions are just wrong, and it's obvious that different people did the captioning. Some are spot on, and some need improvement.

By Crystal G

Mar 16, 2022

The peer review process is frustrating - there are clearly those who are not grasping the content grading others to negative effect.

By Nikolina T

Oct 29, 2021

I​ loved the course. It was very well done. The only complaint I have is a technical issue that I had and it has not been solved.

By Malika A

Feb 22, 2022

I liked it, but honestly, most of the info i already knew. Should've started from the next course i guess. But thank you anyway!